Jump to content


Cadbury10

Evolution Secured Loan Repossession - Help & Advice needed

Recommended Posts

xxx PLEASE HELP xxx

 

My main mortgage company currently have an outright possession order and threatening eviction. Also have 2 other secured loans, one with Evolution - Who have just advised me via email that they are now commencing court action.

 

Please could somebody maybe help with a letter to them? Would really appreciate any help and advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,  when did they get the possession order and did you attend the hearing ?


Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

 

 

This site is run solely on donations

 

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ell-enn said:

Hi,  when did they get the possession order and did you attend the hearing ?

 

Hi Ell-enn,

 

Do you mean the main mortgage company? That is the Britannia thread you are currently helping me with - I started this new thread for the secured loan with Evolution. Wasn't sure if I should keep altogether on one thread or not.

 

Britannia got the possession order in April - Is now enforceable and they are saying they may get warrant to evict. I did not attend the hearing.

 

Thank you - Really appreciate any help  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I understand now - I'm afraid all you can do is wait for the possession hearing date and try to defend - you will have to attend.  As you can't offer anyone any payments you're options are extremely limited.


Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

 

 

This site is run solely on donations

 

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ell-enn said:

OK, I understand now - I'm afraid all you can do is wait for the possession hearing date and try to defend - you will have to attend.  As you can't offer anyone any payments you're options are extremely limited.

 

Hi Ell-enn,

 

Thank you for your reply. From my understanding the secured loans have been notified by main mortgage Britannia that they have obtained a possession order. I would have thought that if Britannia did repossess the property then the secured loans would be paid off from Britannia if they sold the property themselves, so am surprised they can also apply for repossession / eviction if they know that Britannia have already done that?

 

I am worried as before of all these potential court hearings that are very difficult for me to attend and am worried I won't be able to. I currently have a number of health problems and other issues with attending court, which also isn't very local to me.

 

Evolution are trying to claim over £60,000 - The outstanding loan amount is approx £20,000. They have been particularly aggressive in their harrassment since I fell into arrears and have refused any attempt I have made to resolve.

 

Should I send them a letter with doctors letter and details of property on the market as I have with Britannia? I have requested a SAR from Evolution many months ago and they have been obstructive and not responded to any of my complaints, or offers going forward. They are also relentlessly harassing me by phone & aggressive field agents.

 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have had 6 calls and a text from these today and sometimes is 10-20 calls a day.

 

Not sure if I should just ignore any further contact or file a formal complaint? They are being very difficult to communicate with.

 

Any advice on how to go forward with this to prevent them going forward with court action would be much appreciated. Many Thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As they haven't actually instigated court action - I think you should wait till you have the Britannia hearing over with which is imminent. 


Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

 

 

This site is run solely on donations

 

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...