I would appreciate some advice if possible.
Daughter was recently returning from Alicante to Leeds Bradford with Ryan Air and her flight was delayed for just over 5 hours.
I accept the weather around Alicante that night was very bad, and many flights delayed, also Ryan Air were very forthcoming with letters confirming the length of the delay advising the passengers this was to assist them with claims via their travel insurers.
I assume from this that Rayan Air will claim the bad weather constitutes exceptional circumstances and they are not liable to pay compensation.
Only thing is during the time my daughter was delayed Ryan Air had other flights returning to the UK which took off on time, in fact my daughter and other passengers were made to vacate the gate where they were waiting to allow one of these flights to board.
Basically, is it worth submitting a compensation claim or would I be wasting everyone’s time?
So what would johnson be telling the DUP?
WE are Unionists. A border between us and the rest of the UK is no more an an option than a border between England an Scotland. Even May realised that.
ooops Perhaps a bad example, but you get the drift..
Don't worry, its just a ploy to get that half baked no deal deal agreed. I would renege on that tout suite with your help as soon as those people the plebs voted in have no option to Remain when I shaft everyone.
So what assurances do we have
Just trust me.
Well it would appear Johnson 'no detail and nothing written down' 'deal is in trouble despite
* no real detail and nothing actually written down
* it only being intended to get the UK into the transition aka out of the EU where there is no other actual default other than no deal hard Brexit.
Not that Johnson will give a damn about the DUP as a general election is likely upcoming and he is hoping that they become redundant again. They have always been more a liability than an asset = but desperate times ...
The complaint is about both, I asked for the bill of sale on Tuesday alongside a breakdown of what has been paid and their charges. Then asked for a full SAR yesterday which they said they would send to me in due course.
I have copies of the agreements I signed on the day but not the bos this was never supplied.
With regards to a previous message about overvaluing the vehicle, the loans were only about £1000 or just over between the two of them, however this would put the fees well over the cost of the vehicle when factoring interest rates, which figures should I be looking at in this regard?
Thanks for all your help, the correspondence I’m getting seems to be being drip fed so will update as and when I can. Hopefully someone else might see all this and benefit from my mistakes!
Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!