• Tweets

• Hi all.   I have an ongoing complaint registered with HSBC and they told me last week that I’ve got to wait until the manager dealing with this gets back from her annual leave at the start of July! I’m very unhappy about this - is there anything I can do other than complain about this, which I have?
    • I was in a similar situation a long time ago. After the first messing about from the buyer for a front light not working which i fixed at his address, i got another text about worn tyres. Next day i went there with cash, bought the bike back and sold it to someone else.  Some mugs think that they buy a 20 year old vehicle from a private individual and it must be in showroom conditions with full warranty.  If you can, get the quad back and sell it to a more normal person. This is a mick taking monkey and will call you for years to come even for a puncture.
    • Morning. Just putting together my sar. The template letter asks for an account number and in the body of the letter again an account number as a starting point for reference. Dx did state not to put an account number in the letter so is it ok to just put my full name, dob and current and previous addresses to help them find me?  Many thanks. 
    • oops already cashed the cheque as I'd read somewhere that it would just be removed from the new claim if successful.   I take it that's that then now?
    • My personal experiences of Future Comms    Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing! Probably the worst company I have ever dealt with lie after lie, think trading standards should look into there misconduct and no obligation of fulfilling contracts. Have also asked for all the conversations had with them but nothing has been forth coming again seem a law unto themselves! Awaite fFuture Comms answers to these problems that I have been having with the miss selling of phone contracts by themselves...……..    Well a call back and payment date of August 28th because of their mistake in may or should I say excuse of not paying.Told them not good enough payment by 12pm Monday or going to take legal action because they are now in breach of contract and want compensation at the rate they would charge me if I terminated payments to them! Probably the biggest crooks I've dealt with go on Future Comms report me for telling the truth I'm sure my legal team would like even more ammunition to get what's rightfully mine back!   Keep away shocking company No payment, no hope of payment peddle more crap then a drugs dealer in a crack den! Instead of reporting me Future Comms contact me to see what my gripe with you is? Let your so called non existent directors come have a chat with me because I don't think these people exist along with the accounts department who's computers always seen down or broken 🤔 How many people do you owe money to? Let's have a chat over a ☕and sort it out!
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
        • Thanks
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
Khali007

Disabled persons Freedom pass in oyster 94 times - Byelaw 17(1) TFL (Freedom Pass) court summons

There is a email but it is general and I'd have to state my case number etc..  I'm worried the proper letter won't get to them so I'm not sure 

Is there the name of the person dealing with your case on the letter you've had?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

No name no. The letter I have at the moment is court letter so nothing really from tfl other than the email address 

the TfL address is on the letter in the other thread I linked earlier

just state your case number

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

T

TFL's response to my letter:

Dear Mr ------.

Thank you for your email, we have read and noted your comments.

On [DATE] you  attempted to travel from [LOCATION] station. At about 06.58am you entered through the way in barriers using a pass which activated the gate line monitors. When you were initially approached you  produced a bank card for inspection, when this was checked it had not been used. You then produced a Disabled persons Freedom Pass that did not belong to you and you were not entitled to use it.  Further investigation carried out by this department identified a further 94 journeys you were suspected of making using the pass, avoiding fares of over £341.00.

This type of behaviour has a direct impact on the travelling public, and it deprives TfL of important income. TfL is the only major public transport system in Europe that that is not subsidised by central government. The unfortunate reality of this is that TfL are hugely reliant on the income from fares. TfL in turn take fair and appropriate action against those that avoid paying these fares. The loss of income through unpaid fares is a factor taken into consideration when considering annual fare rises

TfL believes that good warning is given to all passengers in relation to the possible implications of travelling without a valid ticket, and it is our view that you made a conscious decision to travel without a ticket or pass on [DATE]. It is our view that you would have been aware you were not entitled to use the Freedom Pass as it contained a picture of your Father. We are also of the view that by producing a bank card when first stopped indicated that the use of the freedom pass was not a mistake.

You will note that the charge against you is a solitary one of failing to produce a valid ticket whilst in a compulsory ticket area. This offence is a strict liability matter and there is no element of dishonesty contained within the wording of the charge. It is our view that a conviction of this nature would not prevent you from continuing with your chosen career path with [MY WORKPLACE], and the documents you have supplied us do not persuade us other wise. In terms of any potential impact on your future career, if your were to be convicted of this offence, then it is likely that you would receive a fine and therefore the conviction would become spent after 12 months and would not need to be disclosed in the majority of instances. It is also open to you to elaborate on the circumstances and nature of the offence if queries arise when applying for a job.

Under the circumstances TfL intends to continue with the matter, and we would advise you to pay close attention to the paperwork you have received as you are required to submit your plea to the court prior to your hearing date.

Yours sincerely

Edited by Khali007

Does anyone have any advise on what I should do at this point

yes reply to the court summons..

plead guilty and state you will attend

thus you can personally show your remorse to the judge.

I actually think that is a good reply from them too..

it carefully explains your position, quietly indicating what  you must do to mitigate things.

there is nothing to stop you approaching the TfL prosecutor   on the day make sure you have funds available to pay immediately eitherway.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

I am in a similar situation. Should I contact the TFL prosector at this stage only having just received the court summons?

There is a page for mitigating circumstances. Do I fill that in as part of my plea or write a separate 'begging email/letter' to TFL prosecutor?

Edited by MJlina

please keep to your own thread MJlina

already answered there