Thanks for that Andy, ericsbrother:
1. I think that is the name of the development as a whole, Broomhall developments, I know the Agents are Fairways, they are the letting agency, they told me so themselves. I think thats whom employed them
2. There are loads of roads on the development, Broomhall Close, is just one.
3. We just parked on a Bay no special one, was visiting friend on estate, their is numbers in bays.
4. My friend showed me their Tenancy agreement, nothing about parking.
5. Can you give me heads up on how to find when Broomhall Close was adopted by council, been on hold for 15 mins Amey who maintains the roads.
Thats the way the process works......you cant appeal unless you have been given permission to appeal...you state he refused permission...so you therefore have to get permission to appeal first...if granted then you can make your appeal.
Appeals are very risky and costly...and we do not see many here on the forum and the ones we have are not normally successful...so think long and hard before venturing into this process....as it may be prudent to just accept the judgment and pay it on time....and move on with your life.
They can force entry into a commercial property....now a business operating from a domestic property.....shouldnt think so.
The difference between an N245 and N244.
N245 is to stay the warrant and set an affordable monthly payment plan through the court......no more bailiffs unless you default....fee £50
N244 is to set a side the judgment and start again and defend it...fee £255.00
Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!