lowell Claimform - OH's old EON util debt ***Claim Discontinued***

andrew1402
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not due till the 9th Sept by 4pm

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

33 days from the date on the claimform. where by that is 1 in the count.

explained carefully in the link you did for post 16 info

and again at the bottom of post 18...…………...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

how do they know you have no defence nor not?? uh?:noidea::crazy:

its totals as clearly explained in post 16 link....

you get 14 days to AOS [they add 5 days to ensure service [postage] to you] = 19.

once you AOS they give you an extra 14 days to file a defence

14+19=33

the date top right on the claimform is ONE in the count.

8/8/2019+33=9th sept

and they

Unapproved...claim number reference numbers showing.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

hope this is alright this time

also something to remember our gas meter is outside in front and easy access to anyone with key and that in mind we do not remember anyone from EON knocking on to read meter in this time period

which in any case trespassing is against the law anyone who enters the property including front access via front gate without permission is trespassing (Council told us this )

docs1.pdf

Post #31 of the following thread ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

thanks Andy I've never wrote a defence before which parts of post 31 in my case or is it all just put my wife's part 18th December 2013 instead of January and where do I put this defence on MCOL sorry if I sound thick that's because iam with this sort of thing 

All of the defence....have a go at editing it to suit your particulars and then post a draft copy here for opinions and I will check it over for you.

Particulars of claim for reference only.

1)The defendant entered into a supply and service agreement with E.on  Energy Solutions limited under account reference xxxxxx ('the agreement).

2.The agreement later ended but a liability remained outstanding for payment.

3.The agreement was later assigned the claimant on 24/05/18 and notice was given to defendant.

4.Despite repeated requests for payment, the sum of £166.64 remains due and outstanding.

And the claimant claims (a)the sum of £166.64

(b)interest pursuant to s69 County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of assignment to the date of issue,accruing at daily rate of £0.037.but limited to one year,£13.33

(c)costs 

Defence

1.I the  Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature.The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.

2. It is admitted that I have had a supply and service agreement with EON Energy Solutions in the past.However , from March 2014 my supplier was switched to SSE and therefore it is not possible to leave a remaining unpaid balance.

3.Furthermore, the claimant has given no details as to the breakdown of their claim what dates it relates to ,so I am  unable to defend specifically until the claimant can particularise and quantify its pleadings.

4. The claimant openly admits that they do not have access to the agreement nor was the Assignor required to retain a copy.Therefore their claim is unsubstantiated. Pursuant to the civil procedure rules Practice Direction 16 (7.3) Where a claim is based upon a  written agreement:-

(1) a copy of the contract or documents constituting the agreement should be attached to or served with the particulars of claim and the original(s)  should be available at  the hearing.

With the court’s permission the Claimant is put to strict proof to:-

a) show and disclose how the Defendant has entered into an agreement;

b) show and disclose how the Claimant has reached the amount claimed ;

c) show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

5. As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5 (4) it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

6. It is therefore denied that the defendant is indebted to the claimant as alleged or at all.

So we have to remove your point 2.

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC ( Pre Action Protocol

) ? yes

I have done a slight edit on your 2 & 3...think your good to go now.

Done the changes as per my last post

Yes copy and paste