lowell Claimform - OH's old EON util debt ***Claim Discontinued***

andrew1402
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You ask EON ask who they took over supply from ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

They must......but cant be bothered to tell you.A DSAR would uncover who but we dont have time for that now.You have no historic Bank Statements put away from that period ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

The following may provide previous history ...worth a go.

To determine who supplies the gas to a property, you’ll first need to find the gas meter. On it, you’ll find the Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN), the unique six- to 10-digit gas supply reference code. Write down this number and phone the National Grid’s Meter Number Helpline on 0870 608 1524. If you give them this number, they’ll be able to tell you the current gas supplier for a property.

https://www.findmysupplier.energy/webapp/index.html

I know you want previous supplier that is why I have been advising you for the last 3 hours.....I said worth a go...I did mine and it looked for previous records...then said only 1 record found so it is  possible to get historic suppliers.

we changed banks 2 years ago now so can't get statements 

apparently they don't have it on there system only current supplier basically a fob off but don't understand why I tried to argue too .

He didn't even ask address,meter number just we don't have that on our system 

You already covered that in post # 87. Your record keeping is as good as the suppliers :roll: 

Leave it at that.....so no one on earth can dispute the fact or confirm who supplied Gas before Southern...EON cant or wont disclose who they took over from ...or if in fact they did.

So if for example you stated BG supplied before Southern ...nowhere or no one can dispute that fact either...we a basis of a defence :roll:

So you dont want me to do a defence ?

in this case name is relevant as account is in married name but Lowell Court Claim is in her maiden name I still can't understand how someone can go to court using their maiden name it would be lying or false identity surely?

ofcourse I want you to do a defence i'm just fed up and stressed sorry 

we've seen the name issue several times, it never plays a part

as for your old bank statement re any payment and too whom.

they will tell you over the phone as long as you can verify yourself.

doesn't take two mins.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Was this not to get a hint at previous supplier??

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yep

they must retain data for 6yrs

and they

one thing I would know is IF it was Southern Electric who supplied us before Eon there would most likely a payment going out of my old bank Royal Bank of Scotland on 1st December 2013 because everytime I have been with Southern Electric DD has been 1st of every month 

Edited by andrew1402

Have you actually asked Southern what date they started supplying your Gas ?

My wife remembered something else probably not exactly relevant but

they offered her a cheaper plan than what we were on

she got collared by one in the Mall near where we live but had to call to set up

in that call they said about the our credit and needed a £200 upfront

she told them we couldn't afford that so offered to have pre-payment meter fitted

in which National grid came out and said one could not be fitted there

i'm sorry I know a lot has been said already but that's the full picture of what happened 

18 minutes ago, andrew1402 said:

yes I've just asked this morning they did supply our gas before Eon final bill was for period 11/12/13-18/12/13

last payment was 1/11/13 DD 

So Southern were providing Gas supply up until  Dec 2013.

Allegedly EON supplied Gas up until 24th January till 16th June 2014

who supplies you now and from 2014 ? 

EON allegedly supplied the gas 18/12/13 - 25/03/14 and from 26/03/14 till present Southern Electric

all seems to coincide with each other  

first bill presumably from 18/12/13 to 23/01/14 £87.59 which we don't remember or find anywhere

same goes with final bill which she didn't state amount for

- I think for period 24/01/14 to 24/03/14 £166.64

in which Lowell are asking for only the final bill amount not previous 18/12/13-23/01/14

for some reason both bills we cannot find or remember receiving

this debt is not her credit score ( Total Money ) she just checked again i'm with them they are reliable just saying. 

how long have Lowell got to give us the information (CPR 31.14)? reason being I have until 27th August (08/08/19 +5+14)days

Edited by andrew1402

CPR 31.14 is a civil request....they dont have to respond at all.