Ledzep82

Harlands/exercise 4 less

Posted (edited)

Hi

My girlfriend recently decided to cancel her x4l contract but could find no info on the site so I advised her to just cancel her DD as this was the procedure I've followed for all my gyms. I'm sure you can guess what's happened next re Harlands.

After the first email pertaining to missed payment and fees we found this site and decided to send a letter made from template we found here shown below. We have now received another email also shown below. Should we sit tight and ignore them now or remind them of our stance. 

I should also say she had been a member for years so any minimum term would be long gone. 

Look forward to any help

Thanks

Screenshot_20190517-101850.jpg

Edited by slick132
Letter with identifying info removed

Hi Ledzep and welcome to CAG

The first letter image has been removed as it identified your GF by name. The letter offered to pay a fee for the month's notice but no admin fees (based on one of my drafts).

I suggest you simply ignore further demands for now as arguing the toss with Harlands/CRS is a waste of time.

Keep us posted.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks for removing, I tried to myself once I'd realised but was unable. Also thanks for the advice and help. Will keep you posted.