• Tweets

• Yes they simply wrote reasons on the N244 application form. They also attached one page with the application which looks like the request  to the court. I have attached the link here to the application form. https://imgur.com/a/JvjBkQY
    • No connection at all .....the screen shot was taken from your experian or whatever CRA as  proof you resided at the address at the time of the agreement...which also shows details of your utility account.They have produced your data without your consent.
    • No it isnt. It clearly says parking charge notice. You need to relax,  take a step back and let people on here help you. Or youll get yourself into worse bother with them.
    • I am trying to get my head around this at the moment.  Please forgive me if I'm being a bit dim as this is all new to me.  So the documents that say Digital Signature Application Details are actually screen shots of my credit record and nothing at all to do with the original application process?
    • Anyone help? I’ve been attending to my debts this year and playing catch up. I fell behind on car payments with Startline, but managed to get back up to date this month. However, tonight, a bailiff has text me saying that Startline have instructed them to commence repossession of the car. I owe them nothing, the DD is set up for 30/6, and I have not received any correspondence that would suggest they have ended the agreement. I have not quite paid 1/3 of the original agreement. Are they legally allowed to repossess the car with no arrears? Can they terminate the agreement with no notice? Ive Googled this question, but it’s not coming up. I imagine it’s a not something that a reasonable company would do, however Startline are known to act unreasonably, so I’ve now discovered. i will add that I after I had paid two of the outstanding payments, I requested help in spreading the remaining payment out over 3 months along with the usual DD, and this was turned down flat. i have written to the FLA who Startline are associated to, and made an official complaint, as this is on clear breach of 1E.5 of the FLA code of conduct.   
  • Our picks

• My personal experiences of Future Comms 

Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!
      • 0 replies
    • Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
kozzy

Harlands CRS in contract

Hi, 

As many here i have an issue with Harlands CRS.

The problem is that i signed up for a 12 months contract and and maybe 3/4 months in to it i have never been to the gym again.

I was going through my DD's on my bank account and i canceled the DD 2 months early.

Now i got a letter chasing me for 156 pounds. 2 months + 65 charge.

I called them and offered to pay the two months but they wont accept it, they want the full amount.

any advice ?

Hi Kozzy and welcome to CAG

Please confirm which gym this is about.

Don't speak to anyone about this by phone and keep all contact in writing only.

See other threads and use a letter to offer Harlands whatever further monthly fees are required to make the total paid up to 12 months. Offer the monthly fees but no admin fees and make the offer valid for 14 days only.

Send by posted letter to Harland's Haywards Heath address and get a free Certificate of Posting at the PO.

Put the draft letter here for checking if you want.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi thanks for the reply. 

its the Wolverton Swim and Fitness Centre in MK.

Il draft a letter. 

Thanks