Tash1990

Halifax eviction notice ***Success***

Dont look like any duty legal advisors are here can't even book until 2 as the usher is on her lunch not looking good

But you've got the pack that Ell-enn did for you?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi guys just to say we won the judge

wasnt happy with the way Halifax have gone for the eviction demanding the full arrears

he said to file a complaint against them

he said they should have agreed an agreement before hand

so yes success and a weight of our shoulders thanks to all of u for ur support and guidance x

• Like 1

:first:...CAG strikes again.Great work Ell-enn

Well done Tash

Thread title updated

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Not been contributing here, just been watching. You have made my day !!!! Congratulations

Wow!! Great news, Tash, well done. :D  Well done to Ell-enn too. I've been waiting to see how you got on.

When you've calmed down and maybe had a half of cider to celebrate, could you tell us more about how the hearing went please?

HB

Brilliant News !   Well done :)

• Thanks 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Yes just about to best dinner with the kids and will post later once I've got kids settled in my saved home x

Not long had a phone call from Halifax not sure what about as missed there call but they left a voicemail saying to call them back should we or not now it's been sorted on court 

I wouldn't rush to ring them and don't understand why they aren't doing this in writing, but I guess they've gone home now anyway. See what Ell-enn thinks.

HB

Just looked though call log onnohone they tried to call at 13.13 and left a message just before the hearing I wonder why will explain more in depth later 

They're probably ringing to try and get you to pay all the arrears to stop eviction which they'll still think is tomorrow and obviously don't know what has been happening today -idiots!  I wouldn't call them back - they'll find out from the court that you got the eviction stopped.  You've no need to talk to them at all now.

Just make sure you never miss a payment or they'll go straight for eviction again.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Ok Ellen they called before hearing so they have probably heard now anyway xx we asked the solicitor before hearing what would happen if suspended order happened again who would contact bailiffs they said the court would contact them to tell them to stand down or something but what happens if they turn up romorrow

And also we need into the court room it was the same judge has last time believe it or not

he said so there rep what was there proposal they said the arrears in full to stop the eviction he said that wasnt going to happen and they should have accepted are offer which is more than reasonable and also stated that that wasnt in the terms if the mortgage or something

he said to us that he could see we have reduce the original arrears amount up to date and that the offer was overly reasonable and asked if we could afford it so think he may have reduced amount if needed but we didint want to

he said he new the reps hands were tied to them and that it wasnt his fault but he made it quite clear that it wasnt fair on Halifax for demanding the full arrears has they couldn't if we were trying and he told us he was going to resuspend again and he could see we had a but of a blip but we fixed that by paying if what we owed and he would resuspend again

he also told us to send in a complaint to Halifax to basically say they should not have let it get this far when we tried to come to an agreement they had no grounds to no agree when we could show we could afford so all in all very good hearing

thankyou Ellen and the rest cag oh by the way I mentioned I've been speaking to cag to solicitor and he seemed to have knowledge said u can be very helpful and asked if I got the Income and expenditure form if u and I said yes of cause so well done to u all xx

He also said to the Halifax rep to pass on a message which he basically told him that they was in the wrong and shouldn't be demanding full arrears as that was not in the mortgage term so hakifax basically got told of lol

so glad we won I'm over the moon a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders never gonna miss a payment again or if i do have to I will contact them before hand to let them no dont want to go through his stress again x just want a normal happy life now x

I would like some more advice on mortgage but will do another thread when the time comes 

I'm so pleased for you - I told you it would be ok :)   judges are much more understanding think

Thankyou so much Ellen if it wasnt for u I wouldn't have saved our house just one more question what happens if the bailiffs do turn up tomorrow 

Tell them to check with their office as the Warrant for Possession was suspended

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Ok the solicitor did say that the court would ask them to stand down at some point today so hopefully they wont turn up 

Thanks so much every