Halifax eviction notice ***Success***

Tash1990
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1705 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You're welcome :)   it'll be OK

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Not sure what they're playing at but just been informed that my partners ex has had a phone call from Halifax today stating that a payment of 115 has been paid today and that's wrong as I've paid the 284.14 the contractual mortgage amount

she says they aren't going to go for a suspension which I Know anyway and unless we pay the remainder of the arrears then we will be evicted 

if we dont get a court date by the 13th which we know anyway it's like they're trying to harass us 

it's not that the ex partner who's named on the mortgage isn't bothered wHether it gets repossessed or not she just wants the money she is entitled to even though she ain't paid a penny towards the mortgage for God knows how long 

it looks like they're not going to accept my proposal 

had nothing in writing atm 

think will know when I get home x

29 minutes ago, Tash1990 said:

...had a phone call from Halifax today stating that a payment of 115 has been paid today and that's wrong as I've paid the 284.14 the contractual mortgae amount...

How many payments have you missed since the suspended possession order was granted, or rather what was the date of the SPO and how much have you paid since then? It's possible that the £66 a month for the SPO is being paid before the contractual monthly payment, £166 towards the agreed monthly SPO payments for arrears on those payments.

Edited by Will Goodfellow

I've missed 2 payments but always paid something I paid 100 pound the 1st payment I missed and 200 the 2nd month I missed and also paid a payment of 400 towards arrears 2 weeks ago which took arrears down from 1400.20 to 1020.00 I've paid my contractual monthly payment this month meant arrears wont be reduced anymore before court date as if I pay the extra 65 it would leave me with nothing due to having to pay court fee and work took 120 pound of me for over paid maternity pay its not like I've not paid them nothing and I've got my payments up to date also apart from the 65  this month obviously x

So basically not paid them 2 x 350 in full which is 2 months but if u work out what I have paid them over 2 months which is 100 x 200 x 400 equals 700 which makes it up to date I believe now on the letters it says about making full payment or getting the order up to date which i have already done but I also no the letters are generic just dont understand how they can send them if they cant act on them makes me so mad

Ignore the letter the important thing at the moment is to get your N244 to the court for the hearing.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You stated in your first post that a suspended possession order was granted in November 18. The conditions of the SPO were that you paid £350 per month, £284 for the mortgage and £66 towards arrears. Even assuming that the first payment was due in December 18, to be up to date with the order you would need to have paid £2100. That's £350 per month for six months, Dec - May.

Yes I missed March and April's payment but I have also paid 700 pound during that time aswell which means I've made payments up to date are u here to make me worry or something 

Hi, just concentrate on getting your N244 to court,  it'll be OK

Okay Ellen thanks my fella has had 2 missed calls of haiifax today but not answered them as he told agent he would not speak on the phone and still no reply to offer yet x also printing of n244 and other stuff u have told me to print tomorrow and hoping to call the court tomorrow to xx thanks again it's just comments of people above that make me worry we are back to square one and worried that I'm gonna loose my children's home 

As long as ur confident we wont lose our home Ellen i have every faith we will win not gonna let bad vibes if people ruin my hopes of having a chance to keep my home just makes u wonder dnt it xx talk to you tomorrow Ellen really appreciate ur help and guidance xx

Hi Ellen could you please do an updated statement for me before 2pm if poss as that's when I shall be printing of any forms and statements and also we have received a statement from Halifax with some of payments made and also got a bank statement for my new account with the 400 and 200 pound payments I made to then in there shall I add that to court pack to

Hi Ellen could you please do an updated statement for me before 2pm if poss as that's when I shall be printing of any forms and statements and also we have received a statement from Halifax with some of payments made and also got a bank statement for my new account with the 400 and 200 pound payments I made to then in there shall I add that to court pack to the mortgage statement says the mortgage term left is 12 years and 7 months 

Hi,  what info do you want me to update the statement with ?

The budget sheet is affixed to one of your posts on this thread so you should be able to open it and print it from that

Budget sheet is on Post 21

My instructions for the N244 pack are on Posts 59 & 60

Yes ive find budget she and n244 can you out about field agent coming and also I've found out dates and amounts paid I paid 100 on the 24th April and 200 on the 5th may paid 400 10th of may and paid 284.15 on 30th may could you also add I've only paid contractual payment due to having to pay unnecessary court fees please

Also on the top where u say about maternity leave would be good also add about banking errors as that was one if reason we got back into arrears as bank was paying other finances before mortgage went out which left me with not enough funds in bank or do you recon just stick with original statement  

I will send u a copy if completed statement when amended hun so you can look through it

I hope this all will be worth it as only 13days till eviction with no where to go to x

Hi - I've affixed an updated statement - please ensure you read it carefully to put the data in where there are XXX's,  then read it again before printing to make sure you haven't missed anything.

If your partner receives another call from Halifax - might be an idea to answer it - they may be ringing to tell you that following receipt of your letter they are not proceeding with eviction - it does happen occasionally - so worth taking the call before going to the court with your application.

Tash 1990 Statement for N244.doc

Ok Ellen will do shall I leave it till Monday to put application into the court to see if they call back over weekend he has had  no calls today as if yet xx but the did say on phone to his ex partner whis name is on the mortgage there still going for eviction 

Waiting till Monday should be OK,  most courts close early on Fridays anyway.   Make sure you have it all stapled together securely and that you have a copy for yourselves.  You could phone the court today and ask how much the court fee is etc.  also some courts require you to take an appointment to submit your N244.

Ok thanks Ellen x I'm if for 3 days from tomorrow so gonna print of documentation today see what if I get back home in time ring them if not ill call them Monday morn first thing x