BankFodder BankFodder

bold

landlords unsecured pers loan claimform - suing son as well as guarantors..

What form number(s) have you filed in and returned??

the acknowledged forms asking whether to defend all or part ect

i filled in defend all and saying no signature in notes.

i posted the papers which came with the claim.

5 hours ago, bold said:

on the same claim form i have added  why i dispute the claim. does that not mean i have filed my defence and acknowledged the claim at the same time.

Pretty much.....

N9b......

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n9b-defence-counterclaim-specified-amount

I would prepare a separate sheet with your defence in depth and submit using the above (You have kept a copy of the N1 and not returned that also ?)...we didn't advise you to submit a defence yet...but then again we didn't tell you not to.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

ok Andy, sorry for the confusion, my son has confirmed me that only acknowledgement has been sent. i will wait for the reply, and i will wait for your help for defence. thank you.

So just the N9 returned with intention to defend all .

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n9-response-pack

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

yes

Dont forget to get that date...otherwise we wont know what date you need to submit by.

date on the claim number is 17/09/2019.

OKay so your defence must be posted not later than Wed 16th Oct.What dates did you say you were away ?

was going on the 10th till 30th.

So we need to thrash out a defence then for you to submit before your jollys :wink:

i think so

received the letter from the court for my son saying they received the letter of acknowledgement.

will write to you for the next hearing.

i still have not received mine yet, although i posted both together with recorded delivery.

should i ring and ask or shall i wait

Never heard of an acknowledgement letter for submitting an Acknowledgment of Service...you only normally get that after submitting a defence ?

is it because in box put down as not my signature. 

Log onto MCOl and check the status...that will confirm if they have taken your response as a defence and not just an acknowledgment of service

Didn't we clarify that you had only acknowledged service only ?

ok mate i will check it.

ck to see if they received my acknowledgement documents, they replied saying i have not filed in defence. can you please advice what i need to do. thank you. i  have put my leave until end of the moment.

who replied?

what does MCOL state as the current status of the claim?

4 hours ago, bold said:

ck to see if they received my acknowledgement documents, they replied saying i have not filed in defence. can you please advice what i need to do. thank you. i  have put my leave until end of the moment.

You have until the 16th to file a defence...can you scan and redact this letter...so we can see the exact wording

just to confirm, received the letter from the Salford court today. this is what they say. your defence in the above claim has been received by the court.normally questionnaires for the completion by the claimant and the defendant are set out by the court on receipt of a defence.however, when the claim is more than one defendant, as in this,the questionnaires are not sent out until the defendants have had opportunity to reply.the time for each defendant to reply to the claim depends on when the claim form is served and so can be different from each of them.you will be contacted again by the court once the time for all the replies by all the defendant has expired.

So one letter states you have not submitted a defence and now this letter states you have.....although you assured us you hadn't.

Time to to start scanning and uploading these letters as your interpretation may be different to ours.

sorry for all the mess, in the form they send i filled it to say i will defend all. and in last box the i put down i didnt sign. does that mean i have submitted the defence.

Dont know thats why I want you to upload the letters redcated.I cant advise on your interpretations.

emailed the court and this is what they replied today; 

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your email today.

I have looked at your case and found that you need to submit your Defence at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards.