Backdoor 2016 Ridgewood Estates Ltd/MW Solicitors - Rent Arrears - N5 Claim for Possession + Money Judgement - now HCEO warrant

Staara77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did you put in the n245?

DX

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes I have put in an n245.

I'm also waiting to hear from Brighton County Court regarding the CCJ and POC.

When I phoned Northants, they told me to contact Brighton County Court.

But meanwhile I have all the details regarding yesterday. 

So I've been given a letter (as I wasn't home) by Wilson&Roe high court enforcement

It says: Formal Notice: Intention to take Control of Goods and the total sum has not gone up to £10,633.89.

It also says if the sum remains unpaid and further enforcement action continues, it will rise to £11,582.23.

Now there is a daily interest rate accruing at £1.43.

They've given the number of the enforcement agent and his name.

My partner phoned the man up and told him that as the owner of the flat, he refused entry to the enforcement officer.

The officer then told my partner that he required an inventory of all the goods he owned and receipts etc.

Please stop randomly phoning people!!

the bailiff fees/involvement will be rolled back onCe your n245 gets processed. thats all he should have saib.

can you please go ring northants bulk again as i asked

a diff operator might see the details we need.

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

But it wasn't me that rang the person, it was my partner.

I am concerned over what to do when the guy comes and knocks on the door again.

He wants to take control of goods, so what do I do when he comes and knocks on the door again?

I do not know what I can or cannot do when he knocks on the door, and I find the letter very threatening.

I've attached the letter that was given.

Intention to Take Control Of Goods.pdf

There is no right of forced entry for CCJ's. Simply ignore the bailiff.

Did you do as asked in my last post?

Or have you now wasted another 3 days before you get the POC that we've been waiting for for over 10 days now?

and they

Who from , by what method,  and when did you do this?

and they

Sorry I took time to reply.

I wanted to wait until I got some information before coming on here.

I sent via e-mail following all the guidelines Brighton County Sent me regarding  asking for a CCJ and POC, which I followed exactly. 

So I asked Brighton County Court for POC and CJJ, today they send my a claim form for possession of property.

I have attached a copy of the letter.

One thing is for certain, I was never aware of a court claim, I received no letter or e-mail etc (whatever they send).

It could've been they sent it to an address I was no longer living at, hence why I wasn't aware.

claim for possession + money Judgement 2016.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to Homelet/Barbon Ins Grp - now repo order - demanding £6k for Landlord Ins Bill??

How can your home be repossessed for a debt concerning an old property not this one?

you said this was old insurance related to do with an old landlord.. That is nothing to do with this property??

Dx

and they

It is regarding an old landlord where I used to live, and had to move out back in 2016 or 2015 (I can't remember the exact dates I used to live there).

Yes it's regarding rent arrears and I explained to the agency why I had to move out, yet they didn't say anything, not a word. 

Then, according to the documents I got from Brighton County Court (that I posted on here), I was supposed to attend court, yet did not receive any letter regarding this.

You need to deal with the repo order too

Is this rent arrears to do with a diff rented property from where you now rent? But is from the same rental company you now rent from?

Are you up to date with your present rent?

Dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Backdoor CCJ Homelet/Barbon Ins Grp - old rent arrears - now warrant

i cant read dates...:pound:

so we still need the POC please

dx

• Sad 1

and they

I asked Brighton County Court for a POC and a CCJ, I followed all of the steps they set out for me to complete, and they sent me the recent document I attached.

Out of curiosity, after having followed the instructions and having asked for a POC, and not getting it, is there something I'm missing out on?

I don't mind asking Brighton County Court again, only I don't want to waste another £11 if they don't send me the documents I ask for.

So the property I've gotten the Northants and Wilson&Row letters for I shall call A.

I moved out of property A sometime in 2016, and have lived at different addresses since then. I've not gone back to property A since I had to move out. 

Where I live now belongs to my partner, it is his place, and has nothing to do with any agency. 

• dx100uk changed the title to Backdoor 2016 Ridgewood Estates Ltd/MW Solicitors - Rent Arrears - N5 Claim for Possession + Money Judgement - now HCEO warrant

ok sorry i was somewhat confused by all this.. not firing on all cylinders at present.

they've only tried this on as its fast approaching 6yrs?

not actually sure if there is actually anything you need to do?

there is certainly nothing the HCEO can do.

its a rent arrears money judgement not for your present address.

and they

well at least you have now caught up. I hope you get better soon. 

Other enforcement methods may be tried, but the length of time suggests the judgement creditor may be reluctant to spend any significant amount on this. 

Edited by mantis shrimp

So they have traced you to your current address to seek payment or seize goods to cover the value of the debt including enforcement costs. 

Although they have no rights to force entry they can look to seize goods you own outside of your current address e.g. your car, if you own one.

If the HCEO cannot get anywhere with you on this, it will be referred back to the claimant and they could look at other ways to enforce the debt.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

Okay folks sorry for taking so long to reply but I've been waiting to hear back from Brighton County Court...and they've been taking their time.

So the latest update is Brighton County Court has asked me to fill out an N244 (after I sent off the N245 to them), they sent me an e-mail last Thursday, asking to fill out an N244.

I've filled out the N244 and sent it off to them...I am still waiting to hear from Brighton County Court regarding this.

This is just an update.

Well done

and they