14 year old welcome finance CCJ now Intrum chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1800 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back to the court with the appropriate form and a full I&E. The court will then make a decision for the creditor. From your info it sounds like the creditor made the decision and not the court. It's fairly common for some creditors to do this as not many people know all they need to do is fill in the correct form and supply documentation to get the payment plan in place.

Since it is WF, did you check to see if there are any charges/PPI etc on the loan? You can reclaim all this at THEIR interest rate that they charged you.

Welcome are known for doing what they have done for you, as they try to get enforcement proceedings under way before you realise what you can actually do to counter them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

When i take the N245 to the court (tomorrow) how long is it typically before a decision is made and will handing in the N245 stop the bailiff.

Also i know the original loan was 2k and the CCJ amount is £5,079,14 so im not sure what is made up from where.

Is it worth emailing IND or welcome to offer something or just do the N245. Im a little concerned people are saying my car is not protected as i thought it was, as im self employed and need it for my work (im a mobile dog trainer)

Id also heard that unless its obvious i have the full debt amount in goods after all the van/removal/storage costs/commission fees ect come off then they wont take anything anyway as whats the point.

It is normally very quick.

If the bailiffs come, dont let them in.

Hide any cars a good 10 min walk away and keep doors and windows locked.

From your last post,

the debt is indeed inflated with PPI and unfair charges which you should look to reclaim.

As the charges are much more than the original debt,

reclaiming those charges and PPI will most likely wipe out the debt and leave you with some money.

Welcome know this which is probably why they are doing this.

They are hoping you dont realise so they can get the money from you.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Will a bailiff know what car i have before visiting,

the reason i ask this is i live in a block of flats so it would not be obvious unless they had knowledge of which car is mine

they cant levy on every car in the road can they lol

They could know, but its doubtful. Thats why we advise keeping the vehicle a good 5-10 min walk away.

they cant levyicon on every car in the road can they lol

They have been known to levy on a random car in the street purely so they can try and gain entry to a house or increase their charges.

Just a quick update,

i have today been to the court and submitted the N245.

The lady said the bailiff's should not visit now and if they do to show them the receipt of handing over the N245 she confirmed the bailiffs are employed by the CC and not a private lot.

Next step is to see if welcome accept the new offer of £10 per month (i doubt they will) in which case a judge will decide the repayment amounts.

Also got a form from court to claim back the £40 fee i had to pay for the N245.

I also have a 3 year old and a 6 month pregnant wife at the address. Does this count for anything.

I think this is the trump card, call the bailiff and tell them that the Mrs is pregnant, be prepared to show proof, like hospital maternity pak

Do i even have to answer the door to bailiff if its one with a warrant sent by the CC.

You can always speak to the bailiff through the letterbox or from a window (if you don't care who hears) but do not let them in, they have no power of entry whatsoever

Why has the CC issued this warrant full well knowing i have no spare money and no assets.

You might know it, your wife might know it and your bank manager might know that you are skint, Courts and bailiffs do not have chrystal balls

I am in the process of filing a N245 but this is proving somewhat difficult as i dont have the £40 fee

and proving my income when im self employed and not yet done a self assessment.

How long have you been self employed? copy all benefit related paperwork and be prepared to hand it to the bailiff, and if you have to beg-steal-borrow the £40 for the N245 do so

Thanks all

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

Thanks for response, did you see my post above 'Just a quick update, i have today been to the court and submitted the N245. The lady said the bailifficon's should not visit now and if they do to show them the receipt of handing over the N245 she confirmed the bailiffsicon are employed by the CC and not a private lot.

Next step is to see if welcome accept the new offer of £10 per month (i doubt they will) in which case a judge will decide the repayment amounts.

Also got a form from court to claim back the £40 fee i had to pay for the N245.'

And the court do know my financial situation as i have already been in for questioning in front of a court officer so they know more than most now, i took all paperwork and was there long enough.

• 3 weeks later...

I would hazard a guess that your N245 has been accepted because you have not had any visits, however it would be nice to find the status behind it as the Court may have attached conditions which you now know nothing about. For my money I would just make a simple enquiry such as:

was it accepted

if so any conditions

if not, why

I would have thought they should have let you know one way or the other.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok i shall ring the court 1st thing on Tuesday,

I am a bit miffed i have heard nothing from anyone but at the same time why should i be chasing it,

the creditor and the court should have let me know something.

have spoken to the court,

to some guy who had no time for me whatsoever and clearly didnt want to talk to me

who just said thats its gone to the court supervisor to decide how much i should pay and just to sit and wait for the court order to come

Ohh really, i didnt know that, another £40 then lol (which i shouild be able to claim back)

I just dont get it, Ive offered £1 a month, it was rejected, ive offered £10 a month, it was rejected.

The court know and have seen in black and white my basic outgoings are more than my in-comings so if they order i pay a silly amount per month how the hell do they expect me to pay for it lol

Don't worry Tezza the court won't order you to pay more than you can afford. Or if they do you can apply for a variation order. Best sit tight and see what comes through and go from there.

"Join our Campaign for Change and help drive the industry forward." ~ Rossendales

Yeah I'll help you drive the industry forward. Forward off Beachy Head! ~ Me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are going to have to take the bull by the horns and see what they are doing.

If you can go in person and ask to see the Court Manager.

It certainly should not take this length of time,

sounds to me as if someone has lost or misplaced the file unless of course they decided it could be done without a hearing in which case you should have had a letter.

The good thing is that it appears the County Court bailiff is also on hold.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]