BankFodder BankFodder

peterj66

20 yr old csa arrears demand

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 262 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi can anyone please help me,

this morning i received a letter from child maintenance service team demanding £4071.70 in arrears!ei

this is in regarding my 3 youngest children who at the time were around 4 to 5 years old they are now adults with children of there own.

the last corespondence i had with the then csa was to let them know that i had a lot of contact with them ie every other weekend half terms summer holidays etc etc..

i explained at the time i was informed as i had so much contact that i didnt in fact need to pay the £5 per week i was paying at the time and after a phone call and supporting letter from my then 2nd wife confirming this to be so the csa wrote to me saying that this was indeed the case and they stopped taking deductions,

i have been unable to work since 1997 and have been on benefits ever since..and am currently on esa and high rate PIP.

i rang the child maintenance service team this morning to find out what the hell is going on..they said they had contacted my ex wife asking if she wants them to proceed in getting her this bogus claim..needless to say she insisted they do so..

i am at my wits end

i have had constant contact with my children for all their younger years and dont understand why they have decided to send me this after so many years.

please help.

kind regards peter.