NHS parking charge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi 

Reading previous posts and having similar experiences as me

motivated me to write my problem seeking help and guidance on how to respond to my PCN.

Recently I received parking charge for been parked over the limit time of 10 minutes..

I parked from 11.17 to 11.38....21 minutes more

The point is am a taxi driver been given a task to collect children's milk and send it to other place in the city...

I was waiting in the car park which only permit 10 minutes waiting

i exceeded the time by 21 minutes..

security man came to tell me I allowed to park 10 minutes

I said to him am waiting to collect milk and send it to another place

he then came with me to the reception and made few phone calls to help me getting my task done. 

Surprisingly next week I received PCN and a demand to pay £100 or £60 within 14 days.

I am really stressed and wondering what should I do..

should i appeal if so what should i say or ignore it...

help please to avoid extra charges..

Thanks

you indicate this is a charge 

then you indicate its a fine

Who has written to you please?

name them

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Now what you have is an individually negotiated contract with the security guard to be there that overrides the contract offered by the parking co as the security bod has a vicarious authority to tell you what you can and cant do.

Now the problem is the parking co wont like this when you tell them and deny that it is true so they arent going to drop the matter when you tell them they are wrong. Ideally you need to get the name of the person you spoke to so you can quote it but what I would do at the moment is contract the estates or facilities manager of that  building or trust and tell them that you were given the permission to remain and that you expect then to tell the parking co to cancel the charge or you will be after them for your resultant costs.

DO NOT contact the parking co but do tell us more about the event, ie where, when, what company and when did you receive the demand through the post. Chances are there will be problems with their paperwork and we can tell you what to do next

Thank you guys for your reply..tha letter from civil enforcement agent at children's hospital. It has been sent last Thursday 2 of May 2019..but the problem happened on 20 of April at 11.17 to 11.38 am.

I am in my way to hospital trying to find the gentleman who helped getting the milk ready for delivery to other place.

I will update you with what happen..in the mean any help appreciated.

Thanks

Which parking company or council please?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks a lot for your help and support here..I went to the hospital and met the security manager of the site and he rang the company and left them a message..and said they will cancel the charges against me and just in case if I do get any more letters to come back to them..

Its really a very helpful and useful site to access..thanks a lot for you all.

• dx100uk changed the title to NHS parking charge