Ticketed whilst getting change!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Parked, got £10 out of ATM next to car- RAN down the road 100m, got change, RAN back shouting NO.NO.NO as the warden was ticking my car and actually had to wait for the thing to print. He said "Sorry, it's done".

Do they not have to give you time to get a ticket?

I have checked my ticket and the date and contravention etc are correct but the only other thing I can see that could matbe let me off is that the time form the contravention and the the time issued is the same 13:22.

******* Croydon Council - I hate them:-x

Princess

First Direct Gold Visa : WON £120 after LBA:)

First Direct Account : WON £2087.50 after declining first offer and asking for FULL amount:)

Tesco Visa: Sent LBA:|

Nationwide :Filed MCOL 22/01:o They are defending 9What a surprise!):razz:

• 2 weeks later...

you should have driven off as the ticket woul;d have been invalid. You have 5 minutes grac when on double yellows. .so you probably were over the 5 mins. Unless your ticket shows another time diffrence !!!!

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

• 2 weeks later...