Care Parking ANPR PCN - Festival Leisure Park, Blackpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just a quick update, today received my first letter from DRP telling me if i dont settle they will advise their client to take me to court and also i should take a look at a link in their letter of a supreme court decision in 2015 that was seen as an important test case for parking charges where the car park operator won.

shame they are totally powerless …. couldn't even recommend a washing powder even if they were

as for the beavis case...same ole same ole....a scary threat-o-gram...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Beavis says they can make up the amount they want as long as it is "not unconscionable" rather than having to prove their actual loss caused by your breach of contract.

they trot this out so you think that they have an unfettered right to demand any sum they want for any reason. Not true, beavis decision is full of comment explaining why the court reached that decision and it was contextual, ie PE at that place were paying £10k a month to be there to clobber motorists.

• 1 month later...

Hi just another quick update after receiving another letter like the one above today i have got one telling me they have recommended to their client to take court action against me, as part of the pre-action protocol they are willing to accept a reduced amount of £144 instead of the full amount of £160 this is their clients final offer before considering court action.

so how can a company that has nothing to do with this send a PAP letter out?

as for the full amount being £160 they just made that up so their discounted £144 is still £44 more than the real bill.

Once yo read up on this behaviour the more you will be annoyed at their antic but less scared of them.