Concerned about the amount

daveymac
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Just sent letter off to B-Card today for past statements, and i'm expecting the usual micro-fiche rubbish.

What concerns me, is the level of claims. I'm expecting to have somewhere around £1,000 of charges to my card, from my student days. Having just had a look at the success stories, it seems most claim for Barclaycard have been around the £100-£200 mark.

Anyone managed to claim back more?

Look forward to hearing from y'all

Dave

Hi All

Just sent letter off to B-Card today for past statements, and i'm expecting the usual micro-fiche rubbish.

What concerns me, is the level of claims. I'm expecting to have somewhere around £1,000 of charges to my card, from my student days. Having just had a look at the success stories, it seems most claim for Barclaycard have been around the £100-£200 mark.

Anyone managed to claim back more?

Look forward to hearing from y'all

Dave

Why are you concerned? If they have taken the cash from you then it is rightfully yours. Dont worry about it stick to the set format you will be fine.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/32572-successful-claims.html

£500 here

hi daveymac, don't worry about the amount, it really makes no difference. Its the principle involved, ie the charges are unlawful.