• Tweets

• Defendant details A defendant is the person or organisation that the claim will be issued against (i.e. the party who owes you the money). You should consider the following: a) Number of Defendants There can be up to two defendants for claims issued via MCOL – for claims against more than two defendants you should contact the County Court Money Claim Centre. If you want to issue a claim with two defendants you will need to click the ‘Add a 2nd defendant’ button.   Please note that each individual should be listed as a separate defendant. For example, if you were issuing a claim against a husband and wife, they need to be listed separately as the first and second defendant and not on one line as “Mr and Mrs”. b) Choosing the Defendant(s) Each defendant can be one person or an organisation (such as a limited company). Remember, amendments after issuing the claim can be time consuming and may incur additional fees, so you should consider carefully who is responsible for the debt when adding a defendant(s). Please note, court staff are not legally trained and therefore cannot tell you who the defendant(s) should be. If you are unsure who to claim against you should seek legal advice. You should make sure the information you provide is accurate and complete. For any individual defendants you should make sure that you include their forename and family name and that you have spelt their name correctly. For organisations, you should make sure you have the full, registered name of the company. Please be aware there may be several companies with similar names therefore if the name you provide is incorrect you could inadvertently issue a claim against the wrong company. Please be aware if you use the incorrect name it may not be possible to register judgments or take enforcement action at the later stages of the claim.   Providing a valid address for each Defendant You need to provide a full address within England and Wales for each defendant, including the post code. This is known as their service address. MCOL does not have jurisdiction outside England and Wales, claims issued to addresses outside England and Wales will be invalid.  if the defendant is an individual the claim must be served to their usual or last known residential address  if the defendant is an individual using a trading alias then the claim may be served to their usual or last known residential address or their place of business  if the defendant is an organisation then the claim may be served to their registered office or to the address where you have been dealing with them Further information on choosing the address for service correctly can be found in the Civil Procedure Rules 6.9. An online version of the Civil Procedure Rules can be found at: http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/.   Andy
    • Hi,   I can post a snip here with my details blacked out if you like?
    • Blink_22 would you be able to send me a copy of this letter saying that they have ceased trading? 
    • Sorry OP Thats my fault.  Defend the case for now. We can talk current arrangements after the case has been dealt with. Its unlikely you will get a decision on the ICL issue before judgement is made on your "Debt". 
  • Our picks

Bouser

Parcel 2 Go / Hermes lost parcel ***Resolved***

Yep another one...

Anyone got any tips on getting a claim out of these guys. It's 3 months since i paid them for a service and i am still getting strung along over the claim.

Very hard to get anything sorted out via the online chat... i have wasted so much time on this.

Hi and Welcome to CAG

Plenty here in this forum.....have a read of "resolved" threads

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

let them kniow you are taking the matter to the small claims procedure. They usually pay up when they get the claim form but sometime just stick it in a drawer and forget all about it until you try ad enforce the default judgement

So i finally got them to pay out the insurance. Unfortunately the money bounced back into there account. I have proof from the bank that it bounced back but parcel2go will not check with the accounts team this is the response i keep getting:

profile_mask2.png

claims@parcel2go.com

Tue, May 14, 8:42 PM (11 hours ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif
Ref: P2G57158715 

Attachments

Good Morning Bruce,

Thank you for your email.

We are yet to receive confirmation from accounts. If they confirm the payment bounce back we will be able to request a new payment.

As per terms and conditions, it is your responsibility to provide the correct account details into the boxes provided. Please note that we will not be liable for any incorrect details which are provided by you. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be obliged to make any further payments to you in the event that you have provided incorrect account details. Furthermore, we are not obliged to reverse any payments we may make to incorrect accounts as a result of you providing incorrect details.

Should you wish to view our Terms and Conditions in full Bruce, I have provided a link below. 

https://www.parcel2go.com/content/about-terms.aspx

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused Bruce and if I can assist further please do let me know.

Kindest Regards
S Hernandez

Rubbish! 

"For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be obliged to make any further payments to you in the event that you have provided incorrect account details."

how can they possibly think this???

One strike and out, sorry we owe you money, but because you missed a digit of your bank account number, we now owe you nothing. 

What's this? A bet from a gambling site?

Yep they are jokers.

But with a bit of stalking on linkedin and some digging i managed to find the emails of the key people who head up customer service. Needless to say i was taken care of very quickly.

Can the admin please make this a sticky for anyone else dealing with parcel2go?

n.schofield@parcel2go.com

g.iveson@parcel2go.com

Stephen.benson@parcel2go.com

get them to send you a cheque.

As for quoting their terms and conditions on  them owing you money- what rot.

Having the cheek to then refer to somehting you were not made aware of beforehand is reason to sue them again and they know it, they are lazy and also vindictive, sucessfully sue them for soemthing and they then get aggressive when you merely ask them to obey a court order in the prescribed time.

They also use barristers who dont dress correctly in court!