CAN I CLAIM HOUSING BENEFIT IF I GET PIP ONLY?

ugo2slo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unclebulgaria has provided links to the guide, but maybe you should go to CAB with the evidence and ask for help, check on the legalities of recording calls, but surely it is OK if you are dealing with a Department that openly says it might or will record calls for whatever purpose. 

Devil and deep with DWP, as if you say you are recording a call they will hang up so best to record and be damned rather than not have evidence. . 

Might well be worth seeing MP at surgery with copies of evidence it has gone beyondludicrous for you now, and smacks of something out of Franz Kafka.

Regarding recording calls on Smartphones, most Xiaomi, and some Huawei/Honor phoners have call recording baked into their OS so no need to download apps that might not work.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes thank you again. As you said better I have the recording and it be illegal then have nothing and be a fool. Especially when DWP said they don't record out going calls. Could this be because they know that their DMs sometimes go out of line??

I used the app Otter (hope I'm not breaking any advertising rules if I am please delete) as it also transcribes and ACR as it saves to Drive, Dropbox or Cloud.

Don't think it matters about naming the app you use, it might help other Caggers who have tried other apps and they haven't worked for them, main thing is only show or allow people involved in puruing youir case access, putting recordings up on Souncloud etc is a no no, store them on a pendrive and another secure location in case anything happens to the phone.  My phone has an inbuilt app that works well.

Once you have seen CAB might be worth a SAR to DWP regarding any recordings they have of calls from you.

Have the Council accepted your claim for HB?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

1 hour ago, brassnecked said:

Don't think it matters about naming the app you use, it might help other Caggers who have tried other apps and they haven't worked for them, main thing is only show or allow people involved in puruing youir case access, putting recordings up on Souncloud etc is a no no, store them on a pendrive and another secure location in case anything happens to the phone.  My phone has an inbuilt app that works well.

Once you have seen CAB might be worth a SAR to DWP regarding any recordings they have of calls from you.

Have the Council accepted your claim for HB?

Yes you are correct I moved all recordings to a usb, SD card and even iPad for safety. I am calling the council now as on my account still says claim active but suspended with next due date as 27/5. If not paid by then I will be 8 weeks in arrears and landlord will issue me with a notice to vacate.

That DM has really destroyed my life that wasn't all that great to begin with. But before she popped up I only had to worry about dialysis. Now I have lost 20kg in weight since her first contact beginning of March. I am recovering from lung infection past 5 days and as I am 51 and alone I can't exactly just get up and go. My finances since 27/3 have been £228 that's all.

And I want to thank you all for your advice and understanding and also want to say everything I say is all fact, no embellishments or non truths. I will return after I speak to council and civil legal.

Thank you.

On 15/05/2019 at 11:40, ugo2slo said:

Yes you are correct I moved all recordings to a usb, SD card and even iPad for safety. I am calling the council now as on my account still says claim active but suspended with next due date as 27/5. If not paid by then I will be 8 weeks in arrears and landlord will issue me with a notice to vacate.

That DM has really destroyed my life that wasn't all that great to begin with. But before she popped up I only had to worry about dialysis. Now I have lost 20kg in weight since her first contact beginning of March. I am recovering from lung infection past 5 days and as I am 51 and alone I can't exactly just get up and go. My finances since 27/3 have been £228 that's all.

And I want to thank you all for your advice and understanding and also want to say everything I say is all fact, no embellishments or non truths. I will return after I speak to council and civil legal.

Thank you

LATEST: I spoke to CAB and there is a case to answer as the person I spoke to use to be a DM for DWP. He said the lady was wrong to stay on the phone while she ordered me to the job center, she should have called me back when I got there or had them call her. I'm to seek legal advice and so I do not predudice the case should not make further comments here about it.

So  I will keep you informed of my progress in weeks to come.

Thanks, thought there would be a way of nailing them.  Post back when you have a result please so we can help further if required.