How to Amend?substitute a Witness Statement.Blemain Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I strongly recommend that anyone who has any dealings with Blemain or Lancashire/Cheshire mortgages

ask them for a complete breakdown of all charges over £30 which have been applied to their account since inception

-I did and mysteriously found they had miscalculated and overcharged by £10,000??????

Parasites keep at them-don't give in.

I had a problem with this company last year

-they had a suspended reposession order which stays on file 6 years.

This is like having a gun to your head and gives them the right to add extrotionate fees and call you back to court if you do not keep up the agreement

-I challenged this and the judge agreed and cancelled the court order

-as you can imagine they were not pleased

-The judge also awarded all costs to be paid by them so it cost me nothing

-so persevere with these parasites.

What I cannot understand is why Lancashire Mortgage/Blemain have not been fined in addition to Cheshire-why is it taking so long?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you expand upon this a little as I thought a suspended Order was quite a legitimate tool if the account had been in arrears....once the court order is obtained surely it can stay?

Many people have this and your experience is enlightening ....parasites indeed!

Thanks

A1

Yes

-I fought it and the judge agreed it was only in place 5 months-they went ape .

I am now fighting them for unfair relationship-bring it on.

This year-I asked them for a breakdown of all charges over £30 and surprise surprise they found in excess of £10,000 yes ten thousand pounds worth of charges that had been incorrectly applied to my account-the reason for this 'Manual error!' so ask for a breakdown.

They have also been covertly spying on my business so they have had it now!-If you need help please private message me.

What I cannot understand is why Lancashire Mortgag/Blemain have not been fined in addition to Cheshire-why is it taking so long?

the reason LMC and Blemain have not been fined is because they are registered via Cheshire mortgage Corp. and not registered as individual companies they use this loophole to lessern the powers of the fsa.

The reasonCheshire Mortgage Company got fined by the FSA but blemain or LMC did not get fined is that the FSA didn’t have the power to fine LMC or blemain.

Let me explain

CMC= first charge loans (a normal first mortgage on a property)

LMC= commercial montages or loans (business loans)

Blemain =second charge loans (one you take out as well as your mortgage)

The FSA only regulated first charge loans and the only company in the blemain group that gave out first charge loans was CMC. So the FSA couldn’t do anything to any other company in the blemain group.

The OFT regulated second charge lenders (blemain)

Commercial loans were unregulated (LMC)

The government thought that the FSA and the OFT were not fit for purpose, and shut them down and created the new FCA which has the power to deal with blemain and LMC.

For all of you that can’t wait for blemain to get fined, then I will tell you that parliament,tthe BBC, and the new FCA all have taken an interest in what blemain have been doing.(So it’s coming).

Andrew1 if you look back through this thread you will find I had a suspended possession order, I got it removed and all the info is in this thread.

While we are on the point about suspended possession orders then I would like to tell anyone that as soon as they pay off any arrears they had. Make sure they apply to the court to remove the suspended possession order, because if you fall in to arrears again in the future blemain will use the old possession order to try and take your house.

wp3

Edited by welshperson3

Very well done SLB! So good to hear you are fighting back this nasty industry. I am also on the same quest with another identical company. May this be the year for us all!!:amen:

Great CAG name BTW. Exactly, legal bullies. Hope the FCA moving in on changing this.

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Today is Sunday 5th January 2014-Copy Court Papers have just been delivered to me at my home in Spain via a company called London House-which is an 'investigation company.

This is complicated but here goes-Firstly, we live in Spain. My husband & I have an unregulated commercial mortgage with Lancashire Mortgage for a property in the UK. We do not believe that we should have been sold this mortgage and want to fight them for unfair relationship & irresponsible lending.

The mortgage is currently in arrears and a reposession hearing has been issued for Feb 2014. I have not yet received any official court papers-and will be defending this for the reasons above. Now it seems to me that LMC are already worried-I have requested a SAR and an unredacted copy of the underwriting sheet-and they seem to me to be doing every thing they can to gret me to agree to an arrangement and basically agree to a 'Suspended order' this I am not prepapred to do.

As I said this server-who lied through his teeth telling me he worked for the court bla bla-and asking me why we had not responded etc-and what did we plan to do about it etc etc-

Now I have already got back almost 10k in 'incorrectly applied' fees from them which I had to ask for and they tell me was down to human error-personally I think they were applied from Monarch Recoveries.

Now why go to the expense of sending copy papers (persoanally ) to my home in Spain-this 'server' also took photographs of my house which is nothing to do with the claim-WHY?

Is this Legal? on a Sunday-I find it all very intimidating and a very nasty tactic.

They have something to hide I am sure of it and are trying any nasty little trick in the book to stop proceedings-I urgently need any advice-this is a fully commercial unregulated loan.

I have not yet received any official court papers but I have contacted the court for clarification.-But will be issuing a Defense/Counterclaim.

Thank you.

Have you offered anything towards the arrears?

I'm not an expert on repossessions ... but if you are in arrears and do not live in the property its difficult to see how you could resist a claim for repossession. Especially as you say this is a commercial mortgage.

You need to be clear about what you want to achieve here. What exactly are you asking the court to do? The court is not just going to give you a free house by writing off the debt. If you took a mortgage for a commercial property that was your investment decision.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Thank you yes I am aware of that-the arrears are in hand -it is the lenders conduct that is questionable and their initial contract-which is being addressed and is covered under UK Law -whether regulated or not.

Edited by Sick Of Legal Bullies

OK, I think you need to be clear about what your objectives are. Even if the court does rule that the mortgage company has done something wrong, what do you think the outcome will be?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Thank you-over the years there has been a lot of bullying tactits with this company-I want to stick up for other in the same position as i believe companies like this have ruined many a British business and caused a lot of suffering for many people.-Time for it to stop- I for one will make a stand.

Edited by Sick Of Legal Bullies

Hi SOL Bullies

i think people are trying to help you on here,

but they need information to do so.

As i have found out its alright getting the courts sympathy,

but the judge needs a law or act to help you,

Lanc Mortgage are very good at sailing close to the wind bending rules and laws to rip people off hoping no one will notice.

People have won against this corrupt firm but many are gagged by out of court settlements.

make sure you point out to the court that you have a right to use the consumer credit act 1974 unfair relationship 140 as it is written into your agreement.

• 3 weeks later...