Welcome Finance - they got me!!

ROMULUS04
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I'm New To This Site Well Not Really I Have Been Reading With Great Interest For About A Month Now And Have Finally Joined! I Am A Welcome Customer (if You Can Call Us Customers) And Am Currently Reading Through My Agreements To See If I Can Find Any Simularities! I Haven't Read The Rules Of Posting Threads Yet! So Sorry For Being In The Wrong Place

Just Wanted To Say Hi And Hopefully You Wont Mind Me Picking Your Brains If You All Don't Mind! Will Read Through Rules Before Posting Again

Really Keen To See What Happens Monday I'm Becoming Obsessed Left Work Early Yesterday To Check Out Cattles Results And Was So Disappointed!!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm New To This Site Well Not Really I Have Been Reading With Great Interest For About A Month Now And Have Finally Joined! I Am A Welcome Customer (if You Can Call Us Customers) And Am Currently Reading Through My Agreements To See If I Can Find Any Simularities! I Haven't Read The Rules Of Posting Threads Yet! So Sorry For Being In The Wrong Place

Just Wanted To Say Hi And Hopefully You Wont Mind Me Picking Your Brains If You All Don't Mind! Will Read Through Rules Before Posting Again

Really Keen To See What Happens Monday I'm Becoming Obsessed Left Work Early Yesterday To Check Out Cattles Results And Was So Disappointed!!!!

Hi Romulus - or to use postggj's catchphrase 'welcome' - we'll be happy to help with anything - if you have specific questions about your agreement it's best to start your own thread - we are always floating about (obviously no lives!) and will do our best to help :)

ANDIE THANKS FOR THE "WELCOME" JUST LOOKING THROUGH MY AGGREEMENTS THEY LOOK OKish I THINK! BUT GONNA HAVE A NOSEY AT TRAZ'S TO SEE IF IT LOOKS THE SAME! DON'T WANT TO SCAN ANYTHING AND LOOK LIKE AN ASS! TOTALLY GREEEN AT ALL THIS

Hi Newbie Here Sorry If I'm Not Being Forthcoming With Agreement Poorly Dog Last Night And Have Printer Upstairs So Didn't Have The Time To Scan! Got 3 Dogs Looking For A Walk Now So Will Be On The Case Asap! I Understand This Is A Sensitive Time Hope My Delay Is'nt Too Suspicious

Andie What Exactly Does This Mean Having A Ppi With Direct Group/norwich Union I Have Leaflets For This Which Came With A Personal Loan?

I've Been Trying To Scan Carloan Agreement But Scanner Seems To Be Screwed It's Driving Me Nuts! The Agreement Is So Basic I Could Even Type It Up.......

Andie What Exactly Does This Mean Having A Ppi With Direct Group/norwich Union I Have Leaflets For This Which Came With A Personal Loan?

I've Been Trying To Scan Carloan Agreement But Scanner Seems To Be Screwed It's Driving Me Nuts! The Agreement Is So Basic I Could Even Type It Up.......

Ok can't tell you why you need it - you just have to trust us and whatever you think it might mean keep to yourself and off the forum.

You need to do a SAR to Direct Group for information on your account, Postggj is drawing one up at the minute so give it time and he will provide one that you can just print off and send with your £10.

Next you need to get in contact with NU - you could SAR them too but I have found they will give you what you need without it.

All you need to do is go through the contact us page on NU website and email them all your details - obviously name, address (the one you had when you took out your welcome agreement), DOB etc and ask for a list of any policies they have covering you -if Welcome provided you a policy number give them that. Give them your email address and current address if it is different and ask them to confirm what policies you have in writing.

Thats what you need to be doing at the minute.

Hope this helps :cool:

romulus

all will be revealed shortly

you have the goods

be patient

Evening Postppj thanks for the help and support so far from both yourself and Andie. Andie mentioned earlier about a letter you were formatting just wondering if I may have missed it!!

I'll be up in the morning bright eye'd and bushy tailed to check the shares can't wait! I bet your climbing the walls with excitement!

thats an understatement

they have dodged releasing the company accounts for long enough,

now privat auditors have gone over the books, the truth will come out

just waiting for resaults at the moment, hang in there

Hi Andie/Post still can't get my agreement scanned and its so frustrating! The scanner is working now but scans the agreement onto two pages and most of the info is fragmented and probably un-dicipherable! Should I put an SAR in anyway just to see what comes up?

What info does a SAR provide? Do you guys have a standard letter by any chance?

Hey Post hope it was a very very fruitful day ;)

Romulus

I Think Welcome Have Screwed You Out Of A Hundread Quid,

Seems Penies Over 12 Grand, But Enough Of A Difference

Having Some One Looking At This

Thanks Post the insurance was shortfall insurance