Euro Car Parks Final Notification Letter ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1822 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone, Just looking for some Advise,

Received a final notice, Demanding 85.00 in the next 28 Days, on Saturday, 20th April 2019.

Stating my Reg Number, and Make of Car - Ford, Apparently on the 8TH of March 2019, At the M&B Toby Carvery - Ainsdale, My Vehicle was not Authorised to Park.

The Problem is My Car Was stolen on the 2nd Dec 2018, By my now Ex Partner, and Crashed into 2 parked Vehicles,

and been on my Drive Ever since, this was reported to the police, even though for some unknown reason they have not charged him, even though he was drink driving, no insurance or license, so this parking fine is not for my car its impossible!! so guys what can i do? .

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Hi.

Is this the first correspondence you've had about this 'offence'? It can't be a fine if it isn't from the council or the police so it's likely to be a speculative invoice from Euro Car Parks.

HB

Yes this is the first I've heard about this offence. I was  gobsmacked, i would upload the pics of my car, but cant seem to do it. 

Could have been cloned, did they send pics of the "Unauthorised" vehicle?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Just a point for others reading the thread, any vehicle that is showing substantial damage and parked for a length of time can be at risk of being 'cloned'. My advice would always be to remove the front and rear number plates to avoid this, although of course it is too late for the OP.

This is a situation where the quickest solution could be to write - not appeal - enclosing one of the photographs shown here and possibly a statement from a neighbour to the fact that the vehicle has not moved from your driveway since the date in December 2018.

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

it appears they are saying a NTD was attached to the vehicle at the time and so are now sending you the NTK because the charge hasnt been paid by the driver.

I would recommend that you report this to the police  as an incident of cloning and see what they say before you bother to contact the parking co.

The parking co have screwd up anyway as there is no breach of contract if you are prohibited to do something so their demand is an unlawful penalty chareg. they dont have the powers to create penalty charges so they will be stuffed if they try and collect by using the courts.

hopefully it wont come to that but a police crime ref will help you see them off a lot earlier.

You may have to ask them for what evidence they ahve as a SAR but agin, leave that until the criminal matter is under way. Come back soon and we will help you.  yopu will already have a crime ref for the original TWOC and crash so dig that out or contact the relevant police station for  the CAD reference