6terras v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all ive been reading up on this sit and there is loads of interesting info. but unfortunatley im not very clever when it comes to the law and banking stuf so ill be posting on this site for some help. am i right in saying i have to go to the bank and ask for 6 years of statements?

wish me luck and thanks in advance to thoese who help me.

6terras,

You need to request a Subject Access Request (DPA). Use the template letter in the library on this forum.

They should reply with the information you request within 40days. They will also have to confirm that they have no record of manual intervention as they dont keep this information etc.

Use the FAQ and library to assist you ................:rolleyes:

All the best

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

FAQ Section.... Use these links :grin:

Like what I say show - add to my reputation (click the scales!)

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Halicrap - Full settlement 12/06 £408.34

Crapitol 1 - Settled in Full 27/04/07 £15808-)

All & Pester - Claim served £5695 4/09, Stayed

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

Lloybles - No CCA, CPR disclosure notices served.

so ive found the banks address...

TRINITY ROAD

HALIFAX

WEST YORKSHIRE

HX1 2RG

how do i send the cash?

or do they request it after they recieve the letter?

The trouble is that you do need the confirmation that there has been no manual intervention on your account, or what in fact you will get the statement that they do not keep records of manual intervention on anyones account.

This stops any defence at court to the fact that the costs are reasonable as there was manual intervention !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay your £10 and follow the template in the library.............

Good luck

There is no such thing as impossible; only the degree of difficulty required to achieve the desired outcome.

Read through the

My advice & opinions are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

Woolsnitch mortgage accounts - Claim served £2995 4/09, application to strike out 06/09

OK, lets clarify some things here;

You can serve your Data Protection Act request any way you want, recorded, proof of postage, drop it into local branch (get a signed receipt though) ....

Use the Data Protection Act template, in case your case goes to court, you need the bank to state that either there was no "manual intervention" on your account, or that they do not keep records of manual intervention on anyones account.

This stops them using manual intervention as a defence, ie costs are that high due to staff having to make personal manual intervention on the bank account (ie not just a computer generated letter).

Hope that makes sense ............... Good luck

You can drop the letter into your local brach

Read through the