style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello I am new Girl to forum

I am asking advice re TCB payout

I took out pet insurance with ASDA thru TCB in Feb 2018, my cashback should have been £40+

First it was confirmed, then Pending, after almost a year it was still Pending.! It never reached Payable.

I submitted several support tickets to TCB,got several replies,it is still waiting for

ASDA to confirm and pay me.

My last contact with TCB, the reply was, We are sorry and understand your disappointment,

but, this payout may not even happen now!!!! And cannot be taken further.

I am furious,that this has gone on for so long, and feel misled!

I have even renewed the pet insurance with ASDA again, because I thought, I would still receive

the cashback eventually. It does seem to be unfair practice!

Do I have any rights to take further and who with? Hope you can help, this would have helped with my renewal.

regards

Do I gather that TCB Means "Top Cashback"?

Are you paying ASDA for the insurance?

Have you got any documents or emails that you could post up in scanned PDF format please?

In the brief answer to your question – without seeing more evidence – is yes, certainly. If you were promised £40 cashback when you took out the insurance with ASDA then you can certainly expect it and if your contract was with ASDA then it is against ASDA that you will have to proceed. We will help you if you can give us the extra information we have asked for.

I've removed the attachment because it contains your personal details. You should redact documents which you post up on this forum.

Also, all you've done is post up the policy schedule but you haven't posted up anything relating to the original contract that you had with Asda and the cashback deal.

It's this information that we need to see. Also, any correspondence which has passed between you and Asda about this.

I'm assuming that Asda advertise the deal and that you took it up and that you pay Asda. Is this correct? We need to see documents relating to the offer, the cashback deal – and any exchanges you have had since then.

You need to get to the bottom of this with Asda, they should have records of how the initial contact was made and you can then argue that you wouldnt have bought it from them if the TCB deal wasnt a main consideration.

As I dot know who actually make the cashback payment perhaps you could tell us so we can then understand who gets the snotty letter