Igroup/GE Mortgage + secured Loan + now Engage- beat GE Repo - now Engage Repo **WON** Want to reclaim charges

Pleasehelpme26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 793 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi again, do I have to have much equity if I'm going to attempt to pay by instalments over the remaining term? Thanks

I'm having panic attacks and can hardly breathe.

If I lose my case with the judge on say the 30th oct and the bailiff is coming on the 31st oct will it still go ahead or will the judge advise another date?

Can anyone help?

I need to email in/ex form today, where shall I send it? Thanks

Hi, are you sending the budget sheet to the lender ? Did you manage to scan the I & E so you can email it to me ?

Have you actually received an eviction notice ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi, you can send it to me at [email protected] (there is no space between the c and o) Once I receive it I will respond back by email.

Have you actually had an eviction notice yet ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, we need to start working on an N244 application so it's ready to put into court - it's the only way to stop eviction and it will have to be done. I know you are stressed about going to a hearing but if you don't do it you will be evicted. We will give you as much support as possible and you should find out if there are any duty legal advisers at your court so you can ask them to accompany you into the hearing and speak on your behalf. Get your doctor to write a letter stating your current medical condition and we can include that in your submission to court.

Don't send the I & E to GE until I've seen it.

Did you download Open Office so you could open the budget sheet file?

You said you couldn't open the budget sheet in Excel - I thought someone in an earlier post said to download Open Office as it will open Excel files - I thought you were going to do that so you could type in the figures. I have typed in the figures for you and sent it back to you by email.

You will be able to open the budget sheet I have just sent to you. You might get a few emails from me as the system was so slow I thought it wasn't sending so I kept hitting "send" Open the latest one.

Are you sending a covering letter to GE with the I & E ?

Do you want me to draft a letter for you?

OK, when do you intend to make the first payment in line with your offer ? have you made any payments recently?

Hi, letter affixed - if you can't open Word documents then Open Office will open it. Please read through it carefully and enter your surname where I have put XXX's. Set your printer for A4 paper (not letter size), so it all stays on the one page and ensure you have the correct address to send it to (you could also email the letter and budget sheet).

I suggest you send the letter by special delivery if you can afford it (I think it's £5 for next day delivery by 1pm) .

Once you have sent the letter we can start to work on a N244 form so it's all ready to go to the court if they refuse your offer.

How many children do you have ?