Brandonflower123

contacted NWNF solicitor after accicent - now 3yrs later - hire car charges being questioned 3rd party

Background 

after an accident I contacted a no win no fee soliciter. 

They arranged for a car. I thought this a free car. As I was told by the solicitor that I would not have to pay a penny before signing the contract with the credit car hire company. 

A representive of the hire car who delivered the car, where I signed the contact. He confirmed the same. I will not have to pay a penny. 

2 weeks later, I get a a letter about hire charges. I know realize it's not a free car but a hire car. I call the solitctor and he says it's just a generic letter,  you will not have to pay anything 

Recent

3 years later, the soliciters are having trouble claiming the hire aspect.

they said the invoice of 15k is in your name. This is the first time I have heard such a thing about an invoice.

i told her how I was told I would not have to pay. All they could say "the solicitor shouldn't have said that"

The third party asled asked for some documents from me, such as proof of my new car, the cheque they gave me going into my account. It's been 9 weeks and nothing from them. 

i called for help

after speaking to some legal advisors. They suggest there are grounds for professional neglignace and frudant misrepresentation. However they said they can't do much as the invoice hasn't been sent to me, and no demands for money have been made.

what should I do

see what happens in the case? The third party have not refused to pay as of yet. 

Or or should I call the solicitors and tell them that I recind the contract. I do not accept I am liable at all, due to the false information. Put them on the back foot, because they have taken advantage of me

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets