ESA query

timetough
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1839 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently undergone an ESA medical and have been moved from the support group to WRAG. Before applying for mandatory reconsideration I would like to see the medical assessors marks that were awarded and any comments made about my medical condition. I haven't received any explanation just a standard letter telling me how much my new benefits will be in the working group. 

Who do I contact to request the info and what happens if it doesn't arrive in time to include it in my mandatory reconsideration request?

Many thanks

All you do is ask for a written statement of reason from DWP Decision Makers. And ask for a copy of the assessment report completed by the medical professional that conducted the assessment. Both of which ESA would be happy to provide, if people phoned or wrote to request these.

It is important people register mandatory reconsideration within the 30 days allowed following a decision and they tell DWP that further evidence will be supplied. Then it is up to the claimant to provide the evidence of why they meet the decriptors for support group. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread