Euro/gladstones PCN claimform - Chamberlain Buildings ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you do when you get your N180 from the COURT

have a read of just about any PCN claimform thread here

they all tell you how to respond

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track.  Just arrived-defendant(my daughter) just off back backing around the Phillipines, so any more contribution other than a possible signature unlikely.

i take it as advised that we do not agree to this and ask for an oral hearing?

i can see that we have the N180, so this should be straightforward

Settlement/Mediation-Sorry is the mediation they refer to 'an oral hearing'?

no

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

sorry you mean mediation?

you don't accept that say NO to mediation. on the N180.

its by telephone

don't forget 3 copies

don't give them your email/sig/phone on their copy!! [the fleecers]

and they

1 wit you

the rest is obv

and they

no as the N180 says you must send a copy of your N180 to their solicitors.

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Euro/gladstones PCN claimform - <4mins stay outside of lines - operator pictures - Chamberlain Buildings

its worthy to use your time between stages to RESEARCH what could be next and HOW to respond

CAG is self help too

simply read any other PCN claimform threads here already

the more YOU read the stronger WE become.

dx

and they

Thanks-I do read the posts on here constantly and don't just rely on specific advice. I do need to telll the court where we would like the hearing to take place? I will ask them the options

yes it on the N180 rincon

and they

If you want to use a specific court you put that on the form otherwise it will just default to your local county court.

Now many people who work in London opt for a court there so they only lose half a days pay to attend.

There have been cases where those in the armed forces have chosen a court that is easy for them to fly back from abroad to.

My favourite of that was a squaddie getting over £4k for travel as the judge decided that he did fly in for the hearing and visiting relatives at the same time didnt mitigate the costs of travel because it was not of his choosing to be sued by a cowboy parking co.

The idiots should read the correspondence  address properly and if it says BFPO then they should know that it will cost them dearly when they lose. Got a holiday home in Spain?

use that address for all court documents and demand a hearing in the local court under English law

Ha ha- some hopes, although the defendant(my daughter) is currently in Manila, whilst I'm in the kitchen.

Defendant is an individual: defendants home court pursuant to CPR 26.2A(3) is the correct reason for N180 response?

it will be the court nearest to where her address is for the service of documents so if her car is registered at your address then that is where it will be.

When it comes to getting the exchange of bundles sorted out she can put in a letter for her costs explaining that she resides in Manilla and wants the air fare reimbursed ( regardless of when she flies back to the UK and what she does in the meanwhile- I wish I could poit you to the appeal decision about somone who had to fly back to NI and the parking co lost but appealed the costs order and lost that as well)

Ok-thanks for that. I did specify Birmingham anyway. I am still unable to download the ICO register but can see the EP 'privacy policy' which because they have written it, covers anything imaginable

i will write to the landowners as well, as you suggested.

In the CPR request response from GLADSTONES. There is a reference to 'a Notice to Driver was affixed to the vehicle'. This is not true. Only images of the vehicle submitted in the NTK.??

Ericsbrother says that Gladsones are the Worlds greatest solicitors so surely they would not get a windscreen ticket fact wrong?

Take a quick check on the photos on the NTK and see if you can see a ticket on the windscreen.

Thought not.

Now when a Notice to Driver is attached to the windscreen under POFA the driver is given 28 days to pay the dodgy invoice and if they don't pay, then a NTK is sent to the keeper asking for payment or the driver's details.

But something is wrong here.

You received the NTK about 6 days later which means that it was an ANPR capture.

This is serious

Erics brother is wrong Gladstones are not the greatest solicitors in the world.

But now you see why we ask for the relevant paperwork from all these clowns.

They never get them right which is good news for we motorists.

On the subject of paperwork, could you also please post up their response to your CPR request

-they don't usually send them but they do provide the Judge with a source of merriment when they do.

You already have a least two strings to your bow [the ten minute rule and the windscreen/POFA fiasco ] but a couple more would be the icing on the cake.

Ok. Thanks for the info'-NTK :

The contravention was detected and recorded by Manual Number Plate Recognition(MNPR) on foot patrol at the privately operated car park/site specified opposite.

GLADSTONES did respond to the CPR request and the documents are 20 pages-most of which are exploded images of the 2 signs that exist. One at the entrance (invitation to treat) and the on site one with terms and conditions.

Not sure that the GLADSTONES and Ericsbrother ref above are tongue in cheek?

well the operator shoyld have waited +10mins

so his time stamped photos should prove you were not there for long enough for the minimum of 10mins grace to expire

and they

They cannot derogate from a grace period,  it's a minimum of 10 minutes.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

The date stamps on the images are 4 minutes apart but typed in a column above is 12.51(11 minutes) all irrelevant as no contract exists anyway. 

Probably got about 6-8 points which negate the invoice. 

The landowners address is the same as EURO PARKING tossers which is annoying as I need to write to them explaining that they are breaking data protection regarding the use of images of myself etc.

Edited by Rincon
Spelling