BankFodder BankFodder

TownBoyce

Who Rang Me - 02035914010

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 294 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have been getting called over and over by this number and really wish it would just stop now.

The only source of information I can actually find is at https://whorangme.co.uk/02035914010

Cany anyone else shed some light or am I forever doomed by this call centre?

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I can't find anything online that says whose number it is. If you don't want their calls, can your phone block their number?

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

More detailed comments on this website

https://who-called.co.uk/Number/02035914010

These people ignore the law and constantly change their numbers. the numbers are often spoofed anyway and aren't their real numbers. Apart from blocking them there's not a lot you can do. 

its a common sc@mmer they'll soon move on

or goto your providers website and block the number if you have one that gives you those options

if not buy a truecall box

best £100 I ever spent 10yrs ago.

Unsure why this thread was in Motoring Forum ...moved to 

Telecoms - mobile or fixed Forum

Regards

Andy 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread