claim acknowledged

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You're 4 days behind me!

I don't realistically expect a result until 27 days after service. Anything before is a bonus!!

If you read through threads there is no logic to when they pay out!

The best thing, though, is THEY ALWAYS DO!!!!!!!!

Hang in there!

A D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Another charge by the Bank?"

1st Claim (Current account)

30/11/06 WON! £3146.41

2nd Claim (Mortgage charges)

27/3/07 WON! - £277

3rd Claim (Credit card charges)

14/5/07 WON! £300

4th Claim (Old account 97-99 £444)

20/4/07 Prelim sent

9/5/07 LBA sent

Can't remember now but I WON!!!

My current thread - An A-Z - My previous saga

IF THIS HAS HELPED PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES - THANK YOU.

Hi little angels 3..

We sent our preliminary letters on the same day 13th Nov... I haven`t heard a thing as of yet!!!!!! I am getting a little bit worried

Just Did It-:o :) JUST WON IT:) :o

Just ahead of you I think. Filed my claim on 8th November and received a letter on 20th November to say Halifax are defending. They now have 28 days from the date the claim was served to sort out their defence. I still keep checking my bank account just in case you never now with the Halifax there doesnt seem to be any pattern as to when they pay out.:)

i filed mine on 03/11 and recieved an offer yesterday. me v helifax

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Hi just to let you know that the Halifax have settled in full. Two payments went into my account on 28th November one covering the charges and the other covering costs and interest. Now for my Credit Cards. This success has filled me with confidence. Good luck with your claims though Im sure its just a mater of time.:)

Excellent- Good news Cam1957.

NO response from mine as of yet!!! LBA sent on 28-11-06... They haven`t had the decency to acknowledge delivery of the prelim orthe LBA from Leeds cust relations, mind you the banks are not decent are they..

Again Congratulations on your claim..

Wonderful news Littleangels3, they phoned me on friday,

they didn`t offer me any interest they wouldn`t budge on that, it was only three days after i posted my LBA, you were one stage ahead of me if i remember rightly.

The interest worked out roughly to be around the £150 mark so i was willing to forgo that just to have all my charges back for christmas and save the hassle of going on to the court stage. The full and final letter came the next day(SATURDAY) and i`m posting it signed for delivery tommorrow, I think i would have declined if they had insulted me with a paltry offer but seeing as it was all my charges offered immediately to me i bit their hand off so to speak.

I wonder if they have risk assessed these claims and due to the fact they are losing at court stage and due to the closeness to christmas they are dangling the carrot and offering the charges only, so as they can save paying out the large amounts of interest, and knowing people will want the dosh for christmas and will accept??--Just a thought--

Anyway great news littleangels3 have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year, i know you will, i certainly will