Vauxhall Finance (GMAC) Car finance in serious dispute - Debt Managers now sold to intrum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoon. 

Well the 12+2 days are up for the CCA from the Debt company. 

So what's the plan now?, do i just wait and ignore other letters or are there others I can send in return to sod them off lol.  Many thanks you have all been so helpful.

Ignore any correspondence until they can comply with your request

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Let them threaten...until they can comply with your legal request pursuant to section 79 of The CCA1974...they would be  foolish to attempt litigation.

If they do eventually provide then you can enter into a payment plan if a legitimate debt exists and they have provided all the necessary paperwork that entitles them to persist...threaten legal action.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

already answered in post 62..

nothing

a dca is not a bailiff and are totally powerless

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Vauxhall Finance Notice of assignment of debt to Debt Managers

its part of the consumer credit act.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Because that what the Consumer credit act dictates ...12 days is ample time for the owner of the debt to provide disclosure and show they are legally entitled to enforce the agreement....without an agreement its not going anywhere near a court room.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all .

So after a quite a while the debt management company have replied by sending two letters to me - please see attached. They have also annoyingly called my parents to see if I live there which was not appreciated, even tho I've told them my new address. Please advise. Many thanks 

2019-04-24 Welcome to debt managers.pdf 2019-05-01 DM Begging Letter.pdf

Ignore

Pdf only next time please

and they

Its all meaningless until they can provide and comply with your section 79 request.

• Like 1

Option 1 is not an option as they have not complied with your section 79 request.

Option 2 simply means more letters  to pick up off your doormat and open to file.

Dear Sirs thank you for your letter dated 11th May 2009 of which the contents are noted.However it appears that I am still waiting for a response to my section 79 request dated xxxxx.

This may be an oversight on your part now if you cant comply this may be an active choice on your behalf.If you ignore my request I will remind you that pursuant to sections 77-79 of the Credit Consumer Act 1974 you are compelled to comply within 12+2 days.Until such time you can comply please bear in mind....

Section 79 CCA1974

(3)If the owner under an agreement fails to comply with subsection (1)—

(a)he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement;F2

Regards

ive hidden your upload

you might want to remember in the future to remove the QR box and the long ref number above that.

as they might read here and see your wife is quaking in her boots about powerless visitors poss coming.

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening. 

The vultures have replied once again to my most recent letter sent. 

Please see attached the letter received from them. 

Sounds alot less vicious than the last.

Altho still confused, if they know where I live why ask for my original address that the car was registered ?

Many thanks and thank you all.

2019-04-24 DM Still want Pers info to comply with CCA request.pdf 2019-05-20 my reply to latest letter.pdf

ignore then until they comply

don't enter into any more pointless letter tennis

they know the score.

dx

and they

• 3 weeks later...

Your letting them get to you.......automated threat o grams cant hurt you.....just a nuisance having to open the envelope...read the nonsensical missive and then file away.

Let them " consider "  legal action....they wont until they can comply with your section 79 request.

no as post 74

and they