ParkingEye ANPR PCN Lease Van - Wigmore Park District Centre, Luton

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As DX saysthey have no Planning Permission, so any signage is invalid, nothing on them can form a contract as the lack of PP makes their presence a criminal matter and a contract cannot be formed under those circumstances.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big guns HAHAHAHA

so you've not been reading up in the last 6 weeks then?

you send a EB snotty/insulting letter back

plenty of examples here already

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry, sometimes i fail to deliver my dry sense of humour/sarcasm online! Im aware that its all complete rubbish lol

I havent actually but i will do some reading now!

ah like attitudes often gets missed...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi All,

I believe that with the Letter before county claim being sent, this is now the point where i need to send them a letter.

Having checked the planning portal tonight, there is still no applications past the original one whereby the permission for the signage expired in April 2018. I have drafted a simple reply below but unfortunately, this sort of thing isnt my strong point! I would welcome any criticisms on this!

Dear Parking Eye,

Thank you for your letter before county court claim dated 12th June 2019. 

I would like to highlight that there is no cause for claim as there is no contract between us. As you are aware, your planning permission for the display of your signage on this site expired on April 14th 2018, Almost a year before you issued your speculative invoice to me. As you do not have planning permission for your signage this can not possibly be enforced in a legal manner.

Please be aware that should this matter progress to court proceedings, your claim will be met with a counter claim

nope and you cant counter claim..

don't be nice see EB's examples of snotty/insulting letters to gladstones and BW.

dx

and they

well you can counterclaim because PE will have broken the CoP of the BPA and that means they have not followed the protocols of the POFA and the obtaining of your keeper details was by way of a lie.

However, a counterclaim is not the best way of doing this but it may make them decide not to issue a claim becasue they have been rumbled about a lack of permission

What do you feel personally would be the best way of doing this?

I’ve had a few parking tickets now I’ve successfully dealt with but not where they have gotten this far so would really appreciate suggestions 

you can certainly add the threat of a counterclaim onto our std snotty/insulting letter.

its an interesting idea to see what they say/do.

but in all actuality I think would be silly to actually do so if they issue a claim.

particularly with regards to the ultimate 'costs' against you if you do fail.

and they

Yes, a separate claim after the event is much better but by all menas say that you are minded to counterclaim as you are also pointing out that you know they dont ahve the necessary permissions and are breaching the CoP they signed up to with the BPA.

like all parking co's they tell lies to courts so they might not be put off from suing but it will make it moe likely they drop the matter as they know that the overall costs will massively outweigh any benefit if they lose

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

A simple question really.

I received a NTK ticket on a lease vehicle last year from Parking Eye.

As expected, they were adamant i was at fault and no payment was made.

I highlighted to them that their signage no longer had planning permission and this was ignored

however since ignoring this, they have gone quiet and have been for roughly 6 months now.

I know they can claim for up to 6 years(??) after.

As it was a lease vehicle, the RK was the lease company.

PE were provided my personal address and had been communicating with me via letter there.

I have now moved house and what i would like to avoid is them issuing court papers, something which i know PE like to do, me not being aware and eventually ending up with a default CCJ against my name.

I appreciate i could write to them and update my address with them however i worry this may "Wake them up" a bit regarding my case.

What is the best approach here?

Well, you've highlighted the problem yourself, whatever you decide will carry some risk.

However, I would think the risk of a default judgement & CCJ is to be avoided at all costs and the least worse thing would be to write them a two-line letter with their reference number and your new address.

As usual, any details you can give us on the forum sticky would be useful for the future

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

old and new threads merged

yes tell them address moved

as you should do with any debt you might have had in the last say 7 yrs since use or last payment.

don't forget car V5C and your driving licence too.

dx

and they

always use royal mail

then you can get a free proof of posting from any po counter.

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Not required

and they

Basically you are daring them and I doubt if they will be in a hurry to lose a claim.

They keep all of the duff demands on their books as being company liquid assets so it looks like they are in a better financial shape then they really are.

See Enron for an example of how to get this wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Confident I know the answer to this one but do o need to do anything with the letter attached? 

(DCBL DCA Threat-o-gram)

also, I have let PE know about my address change (as above) but do I need to do the same with these clowns?

Turn the letter over and read the bit on the back

and they

I've had to remove your attachment as you left your name showing.

Please either upload again with your name removed or ...

... just sit back & relax, as you've seen the letter is a laughable threat from paper tigers who have no power whatsoever.