• Tweets

• Why don't you actually READ the sellers advert before talking tosh. The seller's advert offers an optional  12 months breakdown warranty cover,  warranties generally do not cover anything related to wear and tear and especially everything on an old banger will be excluded.  OP should have studied the terms of any such warranty before purchasing it, if he did purchase it.     Also, the sellers advert at NO point states the car has NO faults. READ the sellers advert before jumping to huge conclusions. 
    • The BBC isn't a private company and it's this kind of misinformation that encourages people to avoid the license fee.
    • How did you purchase the goods? (instore or online)   How did you pay for the goods? (cash or card and which card method if paid by card i.e. debt card etc.)        
    • Thanks for the reply which makes the case more simple.   As the young gym member was under 18 when she joined, she was a minor and the gym or their admin Co. cannot enforce any contract or agreement with her.   She can reply to any demand from the gym saying :-   " I was a minor at the time of signing the membership and cannot be held to any contract terms associated with such a membership agreement. Accordingly no further demands should be made and this should be the end of the matter. Yours faithfully, YD"   Send this to the gym's address by letter and get a free Cert of Posting at the PO Counter.   Keep us posted please
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
robb1977

old SAV Credit ltd Azzurro marbles card - Capquest placed new Default - help

Hello, i had a defaulted account being managed by Capquest. The account defaulted in March 2013 and has been removed from my credit file. I have just checked on noddle and the account has been put back on with no default date and a green ok marker for March.

Is there a way to have this removed?

Thanks.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, robb1977 said:

3wHello, i had a defaulted account being managed by Capquest. The account defaulted in March 2013 and has been removed from my credit file. I have just checked on noddle and the account has been put back on with no default date and a green ok marker for March.

Is there a way to have this removed?

Thanks.

We are getting a rash of these. If you  dont mind me asking when was this sold to Capquest and previously was there an arrangement in place with the original creditor?

Edited by Dodgeball

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

have you a copy of your credit file with the defaulted date

or 

a copy of the Default notice from the creditor..

either will do.

send it to capquest and give them 14 days to remove tha account else you'll open a serious complaint with the ICO and seek financial compo.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

43 minutes ago, Dodgeball said:

We are getting a rash of these. If you  dont mind me asking when was this sold to Capquest and previously was there an arrangement in place with the original creditor?

It was originally a marbles card that was sold to Capquest. I had a plan with Payplan but I cca’d Them and then stopped paying

41 minutes ago, dx100uk said:

have you a copy of your credit file with the defaulted date

or 

a copy of the Default notice from the creditor..

either will do.

send it to capquest and give them 14 days to remove tha account else you'll open a serious complaint with the ICO and seek financial compo.

dx

I’m struggling to find an old credit report. They all have it removed bar Noddle 

Have you tried clear score?

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

I would use theier complaint procedure, the one on the file, they will pass it on to Experian or Call Credit and then the creditor.

I have had two like this, one removed after the initial complaint by Experian and the other is awaiting a reply from Lowell's.

I think someone should start a thread so we can pool all information, I think this may all have to do with the court case I reported.

7 minutes ago, Dodgeball said:

Have you tried clear score?

Currently it’s only Noddle showing it as an open account. Totally money and ClearScore don’t show it 

Have you proof of the old default?

If not sar the OC.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

51 minutes ago, robb1977 said:

Currently it’s only Noddle showing it as an open account. Totally money and ClearScore don’t show it 

It is important to know when the DCA took over the account, as it would first have to be defaulted.

Payplan keep a record of payments made and who they were sent to. Usually all it takes is a phone call and they send any info to help, but you have a backup of another SAR if they dont. If you have the online payplan plus you can access the info yourself.

57 minutes ago, robb1977 said:

When you complain to either body you can enclose a screen shot of the CRA which supports your claim.

I can’t find anything with the default shown. I have reported to callcredit(Noddle). It is not showing on Experian. 

I will write to capquest tomorrow and SAR marbles

Is this a newday marbles card or an old hbos one.

i wouldn't write to cq yet without oc dn proof

It was an old marbles card circa 2001.

So best bet is to send a sar to marbles?

found some cq paperwork and it says its an old SAV Credit ltd Azzurro account if that means anything

I have found out SAV are now NEWDAY who bought the marbles accounts, so do i SAR newday? Thnks.

yes sar them 

then act upon the faulty default date.