Complaining about Energy Ombudsman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1820 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Long story short hopefully.

Late last year I registered a complaint about my electricity supplier to the Energy Ombudsman. I got confirmation from them of my case number and returned the consent forms etc. to them via First Class recorded delivery.

I have never heard anything back from them since. However my electricity supplier sent me a letter recently saying I had lost my case stating “The Ombudsman has told us that you have not provided them with confirmation of your acceptance or rejection of their decision within 28 days”

I have contacted the Energy Ombudsman, via email enclosing a copy of my electricity suppliers letter, requesting an explanation but as at the time of composing and posting this message on the forums I have not received a response.

I have spent a lot of time, effort and money in compiling my complaint and submitting it to the Energy Ombudsman.

Anyone else had any similar issues? Any suggestions on my next course of action?

Many thanks in advance Steve

Just a quick update for anyone reading this thread.

Still no response from Energy Ombudsman. Have sent a Complaint letter off to them today by First Class Recorded Delivery requesting a reply within 7 working days.