• Tweets

• Complete joke, trying to access the Moneyclaim online using the case number and password which is on the court papers and unable due to case number or password wrong. They are 100% same as on paperwork, we accessed to submit AOS now unable to submit defence,     
    • Hello, Some might remember me I put up a post about buying a seat leon,   Anyway it has caused me hell!!   So I had a new dual mass flywheel and clutch fitted by   Formula one auto center    A couple of days later my clutch is slipping and making noises and smells, so I took it back to the garage and they have offered repair it free of charge under Warranty,   I have told them I had trouble getting the car into them for the whole day the first time they fixed it and I need my car,   I have asked them to provide a courtesy car but they refuse to provide it.   Under consumer rights act 2015    Page 23   paragraph 2   (A) do so within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to the consumer and,    (B) bear any necessary costs incurred in doing so (including in particular the cost of any labour, materials and postage)   They must cover the cost of this?   Thanks again    
    • images/posts removed . please do not post jpg picture images directly to a post . read upload and redact in jpg then convert using on of the listed websites there to convert to one multipage pdf only . that way only logged-in,registered and approved caggers are the only ones that can download and see them . else anyone can see them caggers or not. dx
    • OK, I will do now.   I did look to black out certain things, but I was not sure what I should and should not redact and there was nothing on there that was personal enough for me to be concerned with being made public. So I am happy for all to view, but if you are kind enough to redact what is needed as per the forum rules, that would be amazing.     I was planning on collecting up other court cases they have lost, to refer to as part of my evidence, I'm not sure if this is worth doing or could just confuse matters?   But there seem to be many where the judge has ruled against them because of confusing and not clearly displayed signage, trespass, as well as their charge being £100, which is more than the Bevis case said was reasonable.    A quick search found this article as one example KBT cornwall lose case article.pdf   Lastly, I will go to the site to get updated images, but from google earth, you can see from the pictures the entrance states it is for the hotel parking, which I follwed instructions and gave my details to the hotel. Where I think my car was parked (it was that long ago I'm not exactly sure) there are signs on the opposite wall, but it was 12.30am, pitch black and they could not be seen.           Claimants_WS.pdf
    • yes but have the landowner paid this years contract fee. no evidence they have in the ws. pop it back up now if you wish. the forum is quiet i'll redact it for you so we have the info.   dx  
  • Our picks

don't ever have any little chats with them not in front of the judge ever...

smile and walk away.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Case Management Conference....simply to set the agenda of how the claim will proceed....directions......nothing discussed re the actual claim..its not a trial.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/standard-directions/general/case-management

https://www.greenwoodsgrm.co.uk/a-quick-guide-to-the-initial-case-management-conference-cmc/

Have you rang ....?   Is it still going ahead ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Went to the Claim Management Hearing

adjournment granted due to them filing for Summary Judgment. Judge sympathetic. They sent an agent as counsel rather than barrister.

No date set?

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

No as it was only filed Friday. 

need advice whether to keep challenging. Judge sympathetic but was clear in his mind the outcome 

1 hour ago, ConcernedExpat09 said:

Went to the Claim Management Hearing

adjournment granted due to them filing for Summary Judgment. Judge sympathetic. They sent an agent as counsel rather than barrister.

Which I said was expected..pointless having a CMC if they have made application for SJ.

Well you have come this far and costs nothing further to challenge their application...chance to try and correct that pitiful defence you submitted which no wonder they have now gone for Summary Judgment as it was far from CPR compliant.

In you posts 209 and 211 you wanted further opportunity to have your say.....well now you can.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Andy,

why are you the way you are?

I’m looking for help not being kicked 

can you offer any guidance towards a defence or not?

the point of people

coming here is to get help and advice not be made to feel stupid. You are very quick to keep referring back to old posts. We are not legal experts so have no understanding of references you make again hence why we are here.

If you can offer assistance please do otherwise please save your insults for someone else.

I’ve screenshotted your responses, do not give me a warning or ban as I have been polite unlike your last post. 

Eh?

You all repeatedly chose to ignore our advice and went secret squirrel. Now you want our help and you think its a given right to get it.

Thats ok we dont mind. Nothing new for us.

But to claim andy is insulting you....thats a bit wide.

posts are made here not only in response and help to  the person requiring it...but for future readers within and outside of CAG in the same boat else they wouldn't be reading it in the first place. 

to point out not to make the fatal mistakes all 3 of you made is not insulting. Its fact. Cause and Effect. A warning for everyone in the future

spreadsheets 

Dx not sure how that helps either?

i wasn’t secret squirrel, no one could give any advice as no one has knowledge of UAE law.

I’ll also add I was the first here to list all my original letters and docs.

At no point do you offer assistance just referral back to previous posts or the Legal system websites.

If you can offer guidance then fantastic.

I have asked twice now and had no response how I can respond to the application of the claimants N244.

If you can respond with some information that would be gratefully received. 

• Like 1

I’ve never complained or responded to anything I’ve felt was out of order 

I’ve shared documents and never moaned or commented about ill advice that’s been given 

so if  by all 3 you include me then not sure why you would

But it’s like People can’t ask questions without being attacked on here, which is my own opinion. 

I agree, sometimes the advice is very good. And sometimes it comes across as sarcastic - again my own view 

in all 3 cases we were not a party too nor were ever consulted to advise upon the proposed defences.

they never posted here before or after submission

post 70 of your thread clearly paints the story.

all fell into the trap that was by a poster that came here saying never post anything...….did their paid for job IMHO when I reality the fleecers see it 24hrs after submitting it via MCOL anyway.

dx

spreadsheets 

Hi is there anyone who can give guidance with regards to the upcoming Summary Judgement Hearing ? 

thanks in advance 

you need to construct a proper defence now you have a second chance.

spreadsheets 

Please share the defence!!

They said they would give you a proper defence. Looks like they haven't got one concerned? 

Anyone?

who are they???

spreadsheets 

Who are they?? 

You the people who Si'd  they could help with a defence!

So where is it???

You Andy where are you then? ?

20 minutes ago, Hornsey62 said:

You Andy where are you  then? ?

Busy on threads preparing defences and witness statements where i'm not insulted :wink: 

hey play fair people

the request for help on a defence was made about 24hrs ago !!

we are all volunteers here...

others with past experiance could help you too

by posting up what they used as an example of what not to file in a defence too...

spreadsheets 

6 hours ago, dx100uk said:

hey play fair people

the request for help on a defence was made about 24hrs ago !!

we are all volunteers here...

others with past experiance could help you too

by posting up what they used as an example of what not to file in a defence too...

No I posted the date of the hearing on the 27th October.

Andy said he would help once we had a date. I now have five weeks left.

Andy if you aren’t prepared to help please do let me know.

many thanks 

8 hours ago, Andyorch said:

Busy on threads preparing defences and witness statements where i'm not insulted :wink: 

I didn't insult you Andy just wondering where the help is ☺

First important point is that your not submitting a defence...you have already submitted that months ago...you are submitting a witness statement in response to their application and statement in ~post # 164,,stating your reasons and dispute and objections to the claim and to their application.

This must be filed and served not less than 7 days pre hearing date.

Example of statement in response to application for Strike out/Summary Judgment...edit to suit....post it back here for opinions.

Witness statement Jacks.pdf

Obviously you cant use the UK Legislation Credit Consumer Act 1974 but you can use/ rely on the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) which comply to any claim.