CWD Court Docs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

how come you let it get this far advanced without coming here for advice since may?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the property they are after the charge on 

jointly owned?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

nothing they can really do to hurt you then

as it will be a restriction k and totally useless even if you wish to sell.

are you paying the CCJ?

how did you lose?

you didn't update us

and they

I tried to get the order changed and made a monthly payment offer based on affordability but was rejected.

they then went for the Interim Charge Order which I received today. 

no one has won against them.

The judges felt this too and felt I had defended in the best way I could and were surprised they didn’t take the offer put before the Hearing as it would have been the only way to pay back 

well if they are going for a charge on a jointly owed property and these debts are not joint it will only be a restriction k which is useless to them.

are you presently not paying anything toward the ccj they got / or were they granted the summary judgement?

and they

Everyone's situation is different

I just wanted to make you aware that from what I've read about charging orders it's rare for the judge to go in your favour unless you are actually paying off the debt and if you lose it's more costs added.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can help. I'm just going on my own experience,

I was not given correct information here and there is a legal reason to pay this debt.

I haven’t paid any of it back at this point?

Yes they were granted summary judgment so I applied to have payments changed due to affordability and had that thrown out too 

Sparse information. The issue is here I don’t want my personal details listed on here so difficult to give info.

However you don’t accept private messages as it won’t benefit others.

Well frankly I’m here for advice for me. 

I did follow your guidance as per everyone else that has come against CWD I also had two legal firms turn down representation as they couldn’t be covered on insurance. 

If you can give some guidance on the objection to the Interim Charge Order please do. 

thanks in advance 

Why do you not own any equity ?

Charging Order or Restriction type K ?

Joint debt or single ?

Joint Mortgage or Single ?

You really cant object to a interim charging order.....Hornsey tried and see what happened....its automatically allowed since the changes..whether your in default of the judgment payments or up todate.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

10 hours ago, ConcernedExpat09 said:

I was not given correct information here...

That is the risk you take when seeking debt advice on a public forum where anyone who registers an account can post 'advice'. There is no Financial Conduct Authority regulation and no quality assessment of the advice provided as there is with regulated debt advisers. If you are given incorrect advice, you have no legal recourse whatsoever. 

I don't know what incorrect advice you were given, or whether or not it was incorrect, but I'm guessing you were told that debts from UAE are unenforceable as I've seen that advice given here a lot in the past. As you now know, that is not the case.

What they did was get a charging order for their costs and then made me bankrupt for the debt which wont be paid but they get their slice! 

They know exactly what they are doing. No monies ever go to the banks. It's one hell of a scam! 

No better than thieves!

Never heard of a charging order being placed for costs only....there is no judgment for the costs...and you must have a judgment to initiate the interim charging order... but as said if the costs were linked to the judgment total then you cant issue a stat demand to initiate Bankruptcy....because they are already secured by the Charging Order.

But with your claim (Hornsey62 or Felix52)....anything is possible that we have never heard of on this forum in over 16 years :biggrin:

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Wrong.

I did the N245 lost the hearing and then ended up with the Charge Order not sure how that doesn’t mean escalated. 
yet again poor information. 

@Andyorch is it a waste of time sending in the objection? It says on the order I can object in writing and the court agreed?

interim charge order (N86)

equity joint (three parties)

mortgage joint

debt single 

please let me know if I shouldn’t respond or not?

• Like 1

I cant advise whether you should or shouldn't object until you answer my last questions

Why do you not own any equity ?

Charging Order or Restriction type K ?

Joint debt or single ?

Joint Mortgage or Single ?

So you did...should have gone to specsavers......so as this debt is in your name only only a restriction type K can be placed on your share of the equity.

You have still not explain why " you dont actually own any equity "...you can PM if you rather this was not divulged on the open topic....as this may be important and possibly stop any interim charge.....subject to your response.

• 3 months later...

More of a Court Hearing....lasts about 10 mins tops......I doubt any objections will stop the rubber stamping exercise.