BankFodder BankFodder

Enforcement1968

How can I enforce a CCJ against a Limited company?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 435 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a CCJ against a Limited company who did some work for me.  It is a small company, two Directors, supposedly husband and wife but this is questionable. 

The Judge made judgement in my favour, their counterclaim was dismissed completely.  The date of payment came and went and despite numerous attempts to engage, they refused.  They then applied to Companies House to have the company struck off the register.  I have managed to get Companies House to agree my objection to the strike off.

I have instructed the Sheriff's office but they hid in the house and refused to answer.  They then sent a letter to the Sheriff's office stating that the company had been wound up and no longer exists.  When I sent an email to the company informing them that Companies House have agreed my objection, they sent an abusive email to me, I've now received two abusive emails.  Amongst other things they were gloating that they were not going to pay, there is no personal liability and they've started a new company and moved on. 

Other than what I'm already doing, can anyone suggest any alternatives?  These people are serial offenders.  They left Australia and moved to France having set up a go fund me page to received donations for a renovation to a property for sick kids.  He has been previously bankrupt and has changed his surname so that he can become a Director of a company.  She had a company with her ex husband which went bust.  They have moved five times in 14 months to avoid me. 

They have claimed on their public liability insurance for the incident at my home and pocketed the money. They claim that their works van was scrapped, it's still a live vehicle on DVLA.  They started a business working in a Café and then sold it on and have not paid the business rates to the local council and now received a CCJ against a company which they are trying to close to avoid paying me.

What can I do? 

Hi and Welcome to CAG

I have moved your thread because you posted it in the CAG Legal Library...your thread is now in the General Legal Issues forum ..please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread