Sign in to follow this  
blinking_idiot

Asda card possible PPI

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 183 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A long time ago I had an Asda card. I have a single statement, exhumed from the detritus container called the filing cabinet, which not at all reassuringly says GE Consumer Credit Service Ltd - but, thanks to the search function, I gather that my SAR is proper to the Credit Data Management Team at NewDay Ltd in Leeds. Cheers to jay2014! 

(Yet) Again, I'd love to email them, but (a) haven't a clue as to an email address for them & (b) I currently get enough anxiety via digital media as it is.

This time with GDPR legislation backing the time line, OhGoodHeavens. (Bank charges last time , but it feels so long ago!)

Onwards!

Sign in to follow this