style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 213 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thank you for this. However, rather than go to the contracted delivery agents, the easiest thing to do is to go Parcel2Go because the contract is with them. Secondly, the so-called "insurance" amounts really to an extended warranty and is simply about paying extra money in order to protect yourself against a breach of contract. In fact by paying the delivery fees already contracted for the delivery and it's an absurd con trick to get people to pay for service and then pay again to make sure the service is carried out.

People shouldn't fall for this. I don't know how this culture has come about. It's the company that should get insurance to protect themselves against their own failings. It should not be for customers to make a contract, pay 100% of the purchase price and then have to pay extra in order to make sure that there is no breach of contract.

I'm afraid that you need to find a different mindset

Posted (edited)

I agree with everything you've said, just thought it might be worth a try to contact the courier directly as I've had similar dealings in the past with parcel2go and actually found that contacting the courier directly actually got us somewhere (they were able to locate the parcel and deliver it).

Unfortunately P2G employ a team of fobbers whose job it is to sit on the live chat and try to avoid actually resolving anything. Even if they do acknowledge a failure in delivery they often try to offer you credit for the site, instead of an actual refund. This is useless because in all likelyhood you are never going to use that site again if you have a bad experience with them.

Edited by bella-bella

Yup, I agree with you about Parcel2Go. This is why they need to be challenged again and again in the County Court.

So far, as far as I can recall, we have never lost against them.

• Like 1

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 213 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you