BankFodder BankFodder

road warrior

found unknown IPI PPI application form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 259 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Whilst searching for mis-sold PPI I came across a document I do not recall seeing before. It is headed IPI payment protection application My name and address DOB Monthly loan payment £201.02 term 48 months IPI monthly premium £28.14 Unsigned undated  direct debit mandate unsigned undated. Is this a valid application. Its hand written in the details boxes.967487794_Scan_20190319(2).thumb.jpg.d0a547ef9ac11ab231f71b669923520b.jpg .

whats was the credit this applies too?

thread title updated for clarity

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

well its income protection insurance

for if you ever became disabled or died whilst the term on the loan was running.

they would pay [I bet not] your monthly amount of £201.02p

the loan ran for 48mts and totals almost £10k, so I would guess at about the time that was taken out you got spoofed for this protection.

no dates on it at all?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..