Belvoir, Coventry Flat Agent Not returning Deposit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

My flat agent is not returning my deposit. They charged me for insurance as well. Where as it was not suitable to forcefully take insurance as well. When I took flat there were many issues like no central heating was there. 

They said several times that person is coming to fix electric issue but no one came in, I was all day at home. On Christmas eve, there was noise was coming continuous from wires, electrician came in and Belvoir charged me for that 234 pounds. 

When I left flat they said I theft bed protector sheet where as I washed it and placed it in cupboard. 

For complete tenancy time period I slept on floor in living room, because there was window gap in bedroom from where cold air used to come in room and no heating system in room.

I can send you guys all pictures and emails as evidence, they just treated extremely badly. Just putt their efforts on sending emails but did nothing practically.  They just want to grab money. They charged me for insurance, it was done for first time. I am here in UK since last ten years, no one took insurance. They are dishonest, liars. They say I left flat unclean, I am sure they themselves have messed in property as I was with my cousin and saw property was clean when I left property. 

If you say I can send you pictures at each event as evidence.

Agent details are Belvoir 

Belvoir Transactions.pdf LetAlliance.pdf

they cnat charge you for fixing the electric as that is the landlords reponsibility and he has to use a qualified electrician, not some  random person the lettings agent have dragged in. Was your deposit held in a proper schemee? you will have a deposit reference number if it was. ask them if it isnt written down. Speak to the council housing dept or SHELTER if you want face to face advice.

These are 2 things that you can take the landlord   to court for. Doesnt really matter how bad the agents are, the landlord will end up footing the bill so his choice as whether he goes after them  afterwards