ParkingEye ANPR PCN claimform - Barnet Hospital - paid but parked in staff only carpark

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1800 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, Need your help.

l have received claim form for parking charge ticket.

the parking charge is for parking in staff car park in Barnet hospital,

first of all let me tell you about the Barnet hospital parking situation,

anyone used Barnet hospital would know how hard it is to find an empty space to park,

the parking cut into half,

staff car park and visitors parking (looks like parkingEye put a trap),

I have been to Barnet hospital few times,

my brother also been to Barnet hospital couple of times,

I don’t really Know who was driving the vehicle (the vehicle is registered in my name),

what can I do to make defence case. 

Note: even if we did park in staff car park,

paid for parking charge,

did not release,

parked in staff parking,

we would not park in staff parking and pay and display the ticket.

thanks all.

Can you please read and complete the following and copy and paste back here for further advice...

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to ParkingEye ANPR PCN claimform - paid but parked in staff only carpark

topic title updated for clarity

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to ParkingEye ANPR PCN claimform - Barnet Hospital - paid but parked in staff only carpark

PE really had a claim then you would not be able to pay to park in the staff car park, the money would be rejected.

This menas that there has been no breach of contract because anything that syas staff only menas you are prohibited so cant be offered terms that could ever comply with the clashing condition.

As you have got a court claim you need to acknowledge the claim and the best way of doing this is online.

The HMCTS is trialling a new beta version of online filing and it works pretty well and is simpler than the old moneyclaim version.

just acknowledge for now and then give us more detail on the actual claim and we can then advise what to say in your outline defence that must be submitted within 28 days of the service of the claim.

Name of the Claimant ?    PARKINGEYE LTD

claimants Solicitors:    RACHEL LEDSON

Date of issue – 14/03/2019

What is the claim for – 

1.claim for monies outstanding from the defendant, as registered keeper, in relation to a Parking Charge, issued 02/11/2018, for parking on private land in breach of the T+C (the contract).

2.ParkingEye,s's ANPR system, monitoring Barnet Hospital Staff A, Wellhouse lane, Barnett, Hertfordshire, EN5 3DJ, captured vehicle (Registration) entering and leaving the site, without authorisation.

3.The signage, clearly displayed at the entrance to       and throughout the site, states that this is private land, managed by ParkingEye Ltd, and authorisation is required to park, along with other T+C's by which those who park agree to be bound. ln accordance with the T+C's, the  Parking charge become payable.

4.Notice has been given under Sch 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, making the keeper liable.

5.As the Claimant received no response to correspondence, new contact details were obtained from a credit reference agency for the defendant. This claim is in reference to parking charge(s) 

What is the value of the claim? 

claim amount : £100

court fee: 25

legal costs 50

total: 175

Has the claim been issued by the Private parking Company or was the PCN assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim ? ParkingEye Ltd

CSA/op up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.
 get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

……………….

urm..not using DVLA anymore but credit files?

not sure PE have any licence to do that they don't hold a licence to do that

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

legal costs of £50? she is in house counsel so that doesnt apply. If they mean you are being clobbered in advance for them to hire a mouthpiece on the day then that cost doesnt go on the form but is assessed afterwards. they add this now because they dotn want you to go to court as it makes them another £50 that isnt justifiable or applicable.

All of the parking co's do it and the sooner everyone who was taken to court challenged that little deception the sooner they would  stop suing people as then they wouldnt make a profit which actually encourages their dishonest litigation

thanks for your helps guys.

dx100uk

sorry i am not sure about this, what name should i write on?

On 19/03/2019 I received the Claim Form in this case issued by you out of the (Name) county court

the PE used credite Reference Agency to find defendant address, can i ask for copy of  granted  license allowing them to use these C.Ref Agency?

many thanks.

have you done aos/sent cpr ?

and they

just copy and paste 

and they

the issuing court..

read the claimform

and they

you dont need to put any of that, you just say "  re: PE v yourname, claim ref:(whatitis)

I would like to have sight of the following documents you intend to rely on in the above matter as a CPR 31.14 request.

then lsit waht you wnat, the stikky sows most of it, ie copy of contract with landowner that assigns the rght to enter into contracts with the public and to make civil claims in their own name. evidence of planning permission granted for their cameras and signage and anything else they are likely to have already mentioned or intend to rely on"

I give you 14 days to coply with this request and will pay any reasonable copying costs as per CPR 31.15

Now PE didt use a cra to find your address, they used the DVLA database and they are obliged to send  things to that address. They may well ahve cross referenced the addy with a CRA  to avoid getting clobbered later but tey cnat use just the cra info as there will be more than one A Smith i the country and even if there wasnt, A Smith may own more than one property and so they need to use the correct address for service of documents.

What the CRA file will tell them is if you have moved within the last 6 months or since they first sent you a demand. If you ahd the they wouild be in a quandary. Now this wouldnt bother most of the parking cowboys, they just rub their hands with glee at the thougfht of an unchallenged  default CCJ but their behaviour will get the law changed so PE have preempted this and are just showing they are good boys.

Edited by ericsbrother

good, dont wait for the response to the CPR before filing your outline defence but if they dotn send anything them you can add the line that you do not believe they have the right to offer contracts etc that can be found on most thread where court action is afoot. that puts them in a position where they have to show their cards early without seeing yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

i have it received any responses from them, in next 2/3 days I have to fill a defence.

Appreciate any help with filling the defence, thanks.

note, they could protect the staff parking by putting an electric barrier (the one goes up and down), finding parking space for public can take up to hour, sometimes people arguing over a space, one fiftthe of the place public parking and 4 other parts are staff parking, I went on other day and found out these details, No barrier on car park entry.

just the std 2 or 3 line one in just about every ppc claimform topic here.

not due till/by Monday 4pm

and they

what have they sent in response to the CPR request for documents? post them up and we will then suggest what is worth having a pop at in your defence.

Dont forget, this is about contracts so if you paid they accepted the variation of the standard contraat and if the signs say staff only the you were prohibited from being there so their system should have rejected your attempt to pay and there was no genuine offer of a contract tthat would allow you to park so they cnat claim that you broke a contract when the only way one is created is by breaching it!

hi all 

it is now 20 days the Claimant did not respond to my CPR request, Monday is day 33, is it oaky to fill the defence on the last day?

Any advice welcome filling my defence,  appreciated any tips.

thanks

urh..cant you count?

your defence is due by Monday by 4pm

and they

have you done the outline defence yet? If not do it now either by MCOL or by sendinga  fax to Northampton CC bulk centre.

Your defence is this.

there was no offer of a contract by the claimant to the defendant so there can be no breach and thus no cause for action.

that will do, you give them the whole story of they decide they want to spend money on a day out to your local court.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

i did fill out my defence, now waiting for next step.

never been to hearing in cc, what will happen on the day, do i need to prepare anything, can i add any defence on the day? bear in mind, the PE have not responded to my CPR request.

thanks all

not your problem

use the custom google search on the top right 

pcn claimform

get reading up on what is to come if they proceed.

and no you don't need to add to your defence.

dx

and they