Failed SAR's - Help Required

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I sent a bunch of SAR's off on behalf of my friend and two haven't responded. 

M&S - wrote to ask her to call them to confirm her new address (they wanted to speak to her via telephone even though they had a copy of council tax bill and all addresses for the past 20 years) and have heard nothing since.

Santander - for GE Capital re Dorothy Perkins Storecard - no reply whatsoever....

What is the best course of action now? 

I know both companies have the online complaint form for PPI - is it worth giving that a go?

Thank you in advance

Please have a look at the following link – GDPR.

Can you tell us a little bit more about the request to M&S – when it was made – when they called and what happened during the call?

Can you also tell us about the request that you made of Santander – did you use one of our templates? When did you send the request et cetera.

Do you presently have an account with M&S and do you presently have an account with Santander?

Hi there,

Yes of course. 

M&S Sar was sent on 14/01, they replied on 01/02 and asked my friend to contact them confirm the change of address in person which she did. The call was rather odd because the person she initially spoke to took the details and went through personal info then put her on hold after she explained what she was calling for, she was on hold for around 15 mins when another person answered who knew nothing about the first conversation so my friend was concerned about who she’d spoken to especially as she’d gone through security etc. The second person assured her all was ok and that the details were up to date but since then we’ve heard nothing!! 

Santander - the request was sent on exactly the same day, 14/01 and yes using the sites SAR template but we’ve heard nothing at all from this one. 

I’m fairly certain she doesn’t have an account with Santander (that’s the one for Dorothy Perkins/Ge Capital that was) and I don’t think she does M&S either. 

Shes got old statements showing PPI from Dorothy Perkins but if they don’t respond how do we pursue it? 

Thank you

x

Search store card ppi

go after the underwriters

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no satans bank are the creditor, as ge is now part of them since the abbey buy out etc, they didn't provide the ins for the ppi

try "ge card ppi"

with quotes in our search box top right.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

'Satans bank' - love that!! I will have a good look this evening and see what info i can find - would be a shame if we can't do anything when there is clear PPI on the paperwork...

On another note i finished going through the statements for the PPI on the other accounts last night (around 1am actually lol) so I'm ready to move onto to a spreadsheet once i know which one to use, I have posted about that too but no replies so far. I will add that to my research list too :-) 

Thank you again for the help 

for cards use our cisheet whilst they are charging their interest

for loans use our  statint sheet

all in my sig below..

any ppi complaint must be accompanied by an fos cq

see the fca ppi link on their site.

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Failed SAR's - Help Required