style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5002 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone, just came across this incredible site after a friend gave me the link.

I am having problems with Barclaycard, they didn't like it when I used a balance transfer from another card to pay the balnce of my account off, so they have imposed restrictions on my card, lowering credit limit, no cash withdrawls etc.

I want to proceed with action to reclaim charges they have taken from me over the years. I have not had time to read how to do this yet.

I am hoping that I can get a lsit of charges they have taken from me in the last six years,I havent kept the statements, do something about what they have put on my equifax file and then cancel my card, they are not a very good firm to deal with at the best on time, in my opinion, if anyone can help get me started I would be grateful.

Hi LetDown and welcome

The first place to start is here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

and here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

There is no substitute for reading and understanding what you are undertaking.

All the answers you need are here but please do come back and ask anything you cannot find the answer too

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Thank you...

Barclaycard have reduced limits and removed cash withdrawal facility from ALOT of people, my limit was reduced from £4300 to £920 without informing me, and my balance was £953 at the time!

I'm claiming against them too, but when I go through my statements I realised that over the years every time I have got close to my limit they have upped it, so very few over limit charges - total charges for 6 years is £144 against MBNA who owe me £800-ish for 4 years!

If it wasn't for the fact that I feel Barclaycard have behaved appallingly reducing people's limits so close to christmas I'd forget the £144, but now I'm going after them, with interest too!

Go for it!