BankFodder BankFodder

rintyrad

United Kash text messages

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 387 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all

united kash text me from time to time and email and I just ignore it.

they are chasing an old pixie loans debt which to be honest has got a good chance of being stat barred if I was to delve a bit deeper.

they texted me the below today.

And seem to have to got hold of my employer from somewhere

(linked in) is the only way I can think of unless it’s genuine.

Is it just a normal ignored 

United Kash- MY NAME we've confirmed your employment status at MY WORK to apply to County Court for judgement of attachment of earnings/warrant of control. Payment plans are available call 01473372210 to arrange or stop this action. Please note this is in relation to your past due Pixie account ref .....

They have to take you to court first and win.

Frederickson - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Lost - Claiming back from post office

Connaught Collections - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Lowell - CCA sent 11/4/07 - No agreement - returned to client

Moorcroft - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Red Castle - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Copy returned but no T&C's

Robinson Way - CCA Sent 16/5/07

Ignore them.  They have to send things by  posted letter to do anything.Theres a very lengthy procedure they have to follow. They cant just go get a CCJ.

Theyre bluffing you.

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yeh I thought so. Assumed it was a scare tactic. Just intrigued how they might have got my place of work as I’ve only been working there for about 5 months, sssumed it would probs be linkedin

Pretty easily. Theyd just google your name and personal info from what they got off the lender.   Block their number.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yes - Trace companies will probably provide info on their targets by searching public databases - IE -  Linkedin - Elec Roll etc

I would ignore it - They need to send a formal PAP letter to even start the process of a court claim. 

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Bounce and block the text number

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

Forward the text message to 7726 (SPAM on your phones keypad).

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!