Seized engine vehicle on day of purchase - Hartley Wintney motors UK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 minute ago, BankFodder said:

It would be very helpful if you could ask these questions and generally continue your discussion on your own thread. It confuses when you hijack a thread – especially when you have a thread of your own going.

Please don't hijack this thread.

Thanks

Is there a way me and Anidog1 can keep communicating through this site once without the "hijacking" of a thread?

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, you can reach other threads and also you have the private message system.

Sorry, wasn't really hijacking, I was just asking a question relating to Mottymotto1's status regarding the v form. I did put below that, that I was posting the response I had received on my own thread.

Mottymott1, if you search faulty car, I have posted the response I received today 

Mottymotto1 - Can I ask please, did you get a Pre-delivery Inspection Report that they should have given you on the day of purchase?

On 05/04/2019 at 18:57, Anidog1 said:

Mottymott1, if you search faulty car, I have posted the response I received today 

Mottymotto1 - Can I ask please, did you get a Pre-delivery Inspection Report that they should have given you on the day of purchase?

I know you simply put up a link to the post containing the report that you are referring to? Much easier

Well you are referring someone to the content of something that you have posted and you are telling them to search for it. It will be much simpler for everybody if you would simply post the link to that content. Then people have simply got to click the link to go there directly instead of having to go to the trouble of typing in some search criterion and then hopefully arriving at the paste that you want them to arrive at.