• Tweets

• This is the same format all signs are in at present in situ on Broomhall Close. Tue, 8 Jan 2019, 11_21.pdf
    • Hi all,   I will keep it as short as I can.  Last October I apparently received a parking ticked from my local council on a public road. I don't recall getting one and on a side note a week after this my car was parked off road for over a month as I left my keys abroad by mistake so it's feasible the fucked could of been put in the car by my other half and forgotten about  (although I've never found it whilst cleaning the car out)     Anyway last week I received a "notice of enforcement" letter to my current address that I didn't see as other half opens post and it was filed away.  Today an enforcement officer has turned up and I jave had to pay £400 odd pound to him as the deadline on the enforcement letter was a week ago.   I did ask for a copy of the warrant he was telling me was sent out in May and I was adamant I never got. On looking at the "warrant of control" letter dated in May it has my previous address on it (I've lived in my current home for almost 9 months)   It is money I can ill afford but figured was best to pay to get enforcement offer off my back and stop any more action and then see what my options (if any are)   So here I am asking for advice on options.   I have attatched a copy of the letters.
    • Thanks for that Andy,  ericsbrother:   1. I think that is the name of the development as a whole, Broomhall developments, I know the Agents are Fairways, they are the letting agency, they told me so themselves.  I think thats whom employed them   2. There are loads of roads on the development,  Broomhall Close, is just one.   3. We just parked on a Bay no special one, was visiting friend on estate, their is numbers in bays.   4. My friend showed me their Tenancy agreement, nothing about parking.   5. Can you give me heads up on how to find when Broomhall Close was adopted by council, been on hold for 15 mins Amey who maintains the roads.
    • Thats the way the process works......you cant appeal unless you have been given permission to appeal...you state he refused permission...so you therefore have to get permission to appeal first...if granted then you can make your appeal.   Appeals are very risky and costly...and we do not see many here on the forum and the ones we have are not normally successful...so think long and hard before venturing into this process....as it may be prudent to just accept the judgment and pay it on time....and move on with your life.   Andy
  • Our picks

microbar

Need address to contact natwest in regards to overdraft

Posted (edited)

As the title says I need an address to write to or email in regards to an NATWEST overdraft I recently moved onto benefits and will be offering them a token payment thanks.

Edited by microbar

Thread moved to Natwest Forum....you had posted i in Halifax Bank of Scotland.Please continue to post here to your thread.

Have you not got a contact address on your account details/statements?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

11 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

Thread moved to Natwest Forum....you had posted i in Halifax Bank of Scotland.Please continue to post here to your thread.

Have you not got a contact address on your account details/statements?

Andy

No this is going to be my first response and I do not want to telephone them,

I didn't say phone them...1st port of call would normally be your local branch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread