stu007

Enhanced package of support for Gurkha veterans

Enhanced package of support for Gurkha veterans

Armed Forces Minister Mark Lancaster has announced an increased support package for 22,000 Gurkha veterans and their families.

The veterans, who all joined the Brigade of Gurkhas before 2007, will benefit from a £15 million (2.2bn Nepali Rupees) increase in the Gurkha Pension Scheme. While the increased remuneration will vary depending on an individual’s circumstances, veterans could receive increases of up to 34% extra in their pensions and with the increases being backdated to 1 January 2016 this means Gurkha pensioners will receive a total of £46m (6.7bn Nepali Rupees) extra this financial year.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/enhanced-package-of-support-for-gurkha-veterans

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

that is good now all the UK govt need to do is stop the Indian Govt from stelaing all of their cash when they land for their plane transfers back to Nepal whe they retire