Roko / CRS

Louma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good evening 

I have read through a number of threads where people are having problems with CRS!!

so my history I signed up to my local roko due to it having a pool and steam room which helped my health condition. My kids then started full time school so I changed my contract to lower the amount I was paying so was only able to attend the club mon to Friday 9-5.

i then fell pregnant and became really poorly in and out of hospital! After the gym harassing me I ended up having to go to my doctors to get a letter to say I wasn’t fit enough to attend a gym, where they then suspended my membership for 6 months. 

After my 6 months I informed them that I still wasn’t able to attend due to health and also my baby boy was poorly and needed an emergency operation in the next city from us, but they weren’t helpful at all and didn’t really care, I told them that I wanted to cancel this at the time was unfortunately in an email to the club manager. 

I then received an email from CRS I did reply as unfortunately I hadn’t read the information on here, and I did talk to them on the phone and explained the situation but they continue to send messages and call never receive letters! Do I carry on ignoring? 

Ive since sent another letter to roko explaining why I wish to cancel one my health, two they can’t offer me a membership I can actually use, and two I’m not earning enough to pay for it as my time is spent taking my baby to appointments and looking after my other 2 children. 

I also got that fed up with them and CRS that I did threaten if they carry on I will take them to court for breach in health and safety in their club. Last letter was over two weeks ago what do I do now? 

Tia 

have you been paying them all this time?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No after them being really unhelpful I cancelled my dd in November as I didn’t have the money to pay for it and didn’t want payments to bounce giving me bank fees to pay :( 

good on you.!!

don't forget a DCA is NOT A BAILIFF

and have 

ZERO LEGAL POWERS on ANY debt.

poss time for a slick132 letter that you've probably seen here already

should be around later to advise next step.

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Louma and welcome to CAG

Please don't worry about Harlands/CRS as they are simply trying to get whatever they can from you regardless of the circumstances.

Do NOT reply to any email or phone contact from now on. Tell us first and we'll advise you.

As DX has said, Harlands/\CRS have no authority at all and they can't insist you contact them for any reason.

If you try to explain or argue your case, they'll be totally uninterested so do not bother.

Keep us posted but don't respond to the gym or Harlands/CRS at all.

:-)

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)